IGNORED

Duggars heading to Iowa for Labor Day

HereticHick

I read CPAC as CRAP and thought, well, at least "The Duggars Go to Crap" is an episode theme we haven't seen much of before... :whistle:

ETA: Although there was the episode where Anna gave birth on the toilet. :obscene-tolietpush:

Have we even seen the statistic for how much toilet paper they go through per week?

The Bontragers have posted a flyer for their Labor Day celebration: bontragersingers.blogspot.com/ advertising that they will be taking up a "Freewill Offering for the Duggar Family" in exchange for screechy violin music from the Howlers. I would loooove to know how much the Duggars take in at events like this.

In other news, the 2 eldest Bontrager girls were allowed to drive with a couple of girlfriends to attend a wedding in South Dakota, and stay in a hotel along the way. Do you think the J'Slaves would be allowed to do that without "adult" chaperones or brothers in tow?

So the people who make hundred of thousands of dollars a year from a TV show are going to take donations from a bunch of poor QF families? Klassy :roll: Although I would definitely pay them not to play music.

Is it just me, or do the Bontragers look like the Bates in their blog header? Same colour scheme, same dress style,

The Bontragers have posted a flyer for their Labor Day celebration: bontragersingers.blogspot.com/ advertising that they will be taking up a "Freewill Offering for the Duggar Family" in exchange for screechy violin music from the Howlers. I would loooove to know how much the Duggars take in at events like this.

In other news, the 2 eldest Bontrager girls were allowed to drive with a couple of girlfriends to attend a wedding in South Dakota, and stay in a hotel along the way. Do you think the J'Slaves would be allowed to do that without "adult" chaperones or brothers in tow?

NO.

A few of my family members are going to this. *eyeroll*. The Bontragers do a lot of big get-togethers like this in the summer and I guess my dad's side of the family has met them a few times. I don't know much about them honestly.

We live close to the Iowa border, i'm strongly considering hitching a ride with them just to report back on the snark. Only if I can convince the headship to come along with me though, as I don't care to be cornered by my aunt as to why I haven't popped out another little yet....

Sorry, I can't attempt infiltrating this one. I don't think I can hide my snarky liberal feminist Jewishness from coming through. I'm an actress, but not THAT good of an actress.

Archived