IGNORED

The Un-Thinking Housewife is a racist

Maggie Mae

"innately lower level of maternal sensitivity"

??????????????

augh. Makes me want to cuss.

"Y'all black women are born with an inability to mother well".

*faint*

No wonder that Family Pledge that Michelle Bachman signed said black children were better off under slavey 'cuz they had TWO parents instead of the callous, insensitive single mom they have today. And I guess it helped that Daddy might well be Momma's owner......

Even assuming that so-called study has any validity, which is probably not the case, there could be dozens of other interpretations. Like maybe the non-white mothers are actually better mothers and gave their kids a better grounding and that's why they were less damaged by day care. Or maybe the study was biased and not done properly. What do they mean by "damaged" anyway?

But anyway all this race-based interpretation is just drivel meant to promote a racist agenda.

I read the NON-Thinking Housewife's latest racist screed, and nearly vomited. I can't even fathom how someone can be so bigoted, so narrow-minded, so filled with hate.

And how many black people does this bitch know? I can't imagine a whole lot. But of course, the NON-Thinking Housewife (and her minions) take their limited knowledge and experience and explain it as evidence of of black people's inferiority.

Seriously, did you read how she said it's obvious (based on the results all around us) that black people do not have the same intellectual capabilities as white people?

What in the world? I haven't read anyone say anything this racist since Hitler I don't think. Well, other than Stormfront where I have cyberstalked. Wow. Seriously bad.

... and she's back with more discussion on race.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/08/why-race-matters/#more-27249

Oh bleah.

While I agree that race/ethnicity is some part of our identity, I totally reject this nuttiness that says "Race and Ethnicity Must Remain Static Or the World Will Fall Apart!!!! AAAAAHHhhh! Keep your brown-ness away from me! Ick!" It's the same fear behind people who worry about "the browning" of the world.

Demographics of countries change, and so do cultures. This is not new. Not even in Britain. People need to get over it.

Seriously, did you read how she said it's obvious (based on the results all around us) that black people do not have the same intellectual capabilities as white people?

What in the world? I haven't read anyone say anything this racist since Hitler I don't think. Well, other than Stormfront where I have cyberstalked. Wow. Seriously bad.

Crap...so I didn't imagine that? She actually said that?!?!?! (I didn't read the article). One of the dumbest things I've ever heard...reminds me of misogynist men who say it's obvious that women don't have the same intellectual capabilities. :roll:

... and she's back with more discussion on race.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/08/why-race-matters/#more-27249

I saw that. I couldn't make myself read it, though. Still a little too :o from her last racial discussion.

Archived