IGNORED

The Un-Thinking Housewife is a racist

Maggie Mae

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/07/the-racial-dimensions-of-day-care/

In this article, she determines that white children are much more damaged in day care than non-white children.

What the hell is this woman's problem? Was she raised by the Klan?

Edited for clarity.

As if we didn't know: thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/07/the-racial-dimensions-of-day-care/

In this article, she determines that white children are much more damaged in day care than non-white children.

AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA like all the rich kids that were raised by nannies of color are all so damaged? lol this woman sure drinks her kool-aid on the KKK side...

As if we didn't know: thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/07/the-racial-dimensions-of-day-care/

Okay - so white families are all lovely and therefore daycare for their children is going to screw them up BUT non-whites tend to be dysfunctional so daycare is a step up for them? That thinking just makes me crazy. :angry-banghead: And I've got a load of case files that can go towards disproving her generalizations about white familiy life, too.

Is it sad my reaction to the title of this post was "Duh?"

Sad but totally understandable. Since she quotes Lydia Sherman on her site, I have to admit that my mental image of the Slinking Lousewife is that of Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter movies.

Black mothers are "callous" according to the article, thereby making daycare a haven. Keep me away from this person....and the sTinking HouseLOUSE.

GenCedar....Apologies for modifying your modification of the name.......but mine has a certain je ne sais quoi.....

I think that whole blog was a fail for different reasons. There are several generalizations made and honestly that irks me. I can't stand it when terms "black community" or "black family" are used. The reality is that there many different black communities in the US and if you were to to compare a black family living in the rural South to a black family living in urban area outside of the South there would be some differences.

I found this whole part to be irritating and harsh.

Even in the case of single mothers, there are choices. If there are relatives nearby that can assist, this is better than daycare and Head Start. When I was a “working woman,” I worked at a nursing home as a certified nursing assistant. I would say that over 80 percent of the women working there were young, white, single mothers. They were on welfare; they all received daycare assistance from the County offices so that they could put their children in daycare and then HeadStart when they were old enough, so that they could work about 30 hours per week at less than $10 per hour. Most of them loved their children, they were just “stuck” in their perception of what their options were. There are many Christian sites on the internet which minister to single mothers – but they minister to CHASTE and moral single mothers who have repented of the sinful behaviors which often put them where they are. These ministries will often take donations and pay the living expenses of these women while training them on how to have a sustainable home business, as well as homeschool their children. Douglas W. Phillips with Family Renewal Audio Library has excellent teaching (Protestant) on how the Body of Christ can help single mothers. These women have to be willing to sacrifice their continuing immoral lifestyles in order to be helped by the Church, though, and this is quite the obstacle sometimes. Additionally, they must be willing to let go of government benefits and trust God. Gleaning the Harvest is another good resource; again, the women may be widowed or divorced or may have always been single mothers. They must have a letter of recommendation from their pastor, but if accepted, their needs are seen by millions of internet users who may donate accordingly toward their support, so they are not supported by the government, but by God’s people, until they are self-sufficiently at home with their children.

Yikes, what's the deal with that page? It's full of comments that are all equally racist - I felt dirty just reading it :x

Is it a page for female white supremacists or something?

Sad but totally understandable. Since she quotes Lydia Sherman on her site, I have to admit that my mental image of the Slinking Lousewife is that of Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter movies.

THIS!

Yikes, what's the deal with that page? It's full of comments that are all equally racist - I felt dirty just reading it :x

Is it a page for female white supremacists or something?

I wonder if the Housewife also posts on Stormfront.

But her commenter, Kendra, says:

I have personally experienced the parenting style of enough underclass black welfare women to conclude that we are very different kinds of mothers. I lived for two years next door to a section-8 rental with four single black women and their almost 20 children under age 10.

OH, A WHOLE FOUR BLACK MOTHERS! YOU KNEW FOUR OF THEM. MY, YOU ARE A COMPLETE EXPERT ON THE WHOLE AFRICAN-AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, AREN'T YOU, WHAT WITH KNOWING FOUR ENTIRE BLACK MOTHERS?

Of course, this is assuming that "Kendra" is a real person speaking about her (rather limited) experiences here. But I do think that the TH makes up like half her commenters anyway.

But her commenter, Kendra, says:

OH, A WHOLE FOUR BLACK MOTHERS! YOU KNEW FOUR OF THEM. MY, YOU ARE A COMPLETE EXPERT ON THE WHOLE AFRICAN-AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, AREN'T YOU, WHAT WITH KNOWING FOUR ENTIRE BLACK MOTHERS?

Of course, this is assuming that "Kendra" is a real person speaking about her (rather limited) experiences here. But I do think that the TH makes up like half her commenters anyway.

The gaylys um Baylys have a kendra posting.... and she sounds like this bitch. :o

Are you aware that on psychology tests, blacks from a very early age show a higher sense of self-esteem than whites, that they are apt to be untroubled by intellectual limitations and that blacks overall have a significantly lower suicide rate? This high self-esteem survives even though many blacks are quite aware that they do not have the same cognitive skills as whites. How can they not be aware of it? The proof is everywhere. They are not likely to evade the obvious in the way whites, for all their supposed intelligence, do.

It is not necessary for whites in everyday life to go around telling blacks they are less intelligent, anymore than it is necessary for more intelligent whites to go around telling less intelligent whites that they will never go to Harvard. Whatever the intelligence of blacks on average, many exceed this level. Individual blacks should have the opportunity to succeed to the best of their aptitudes. Let them achieve what they can, without a vast, evil infrastructure of racial preferences to prop them up.

This is from Laura. My response.... WHAT?

Her post is seriously delusional and all that, but is it bad that the HP reference made me totally happy inside? :oops:

Her post is seriously delusional and all that, but is it bad that the HP reference made me totally happy inside? :oops:

You're not the only one :oops:

But it's so freaking true. To be fair most fundies I hear about sound like Umbridge.

You're not the only one :oops:

But it's so freaking true. To be fair most fundies I hear about sound like Umbridge.

Personally I think this is an insult to Umbridge. After all, she allowed girls on the Inquisitorial Squad!

Personally I think this is an insult to Umbridge. After all, she allowed girls on the Inquisitorial Squad!

I see your point, Alecto. Though on the other hand, I can tell you from experience that Young Women's prayer circle and Titus 2 groups in a fundie church are an awful lot like the Inquisitorial Squad! :lol:

As a black SAHM who knows other families in our "community" who have to put their little ones in day care, I feel my being able to be home as a blessing- those Moms in no way are just neglecting their children, they have to make a living. They miss their children throughout the day, just like ANY PARENT, sorry we black people seem to lack compassion or heart, but in fact we DO love our children, just as much as she claims to love hers, probably moreso.

I am literally disgusted right now. :x

Archived