IGNORED

Solid Gold Bomb T Shirts Promo Violence Against Women

Mice

Amazon has already pulled the Tshirts that said "Keep Calm and Rape A Lot" but the tshirt with "Keep Calm and Knife Her" were available at the time of this article (though it appears to be gone now).

The seller reports that the shirt logos were autogenerated, but who allows product out into the public sphere without looking at it? Not smart.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/2/405774 ... d-violence

I saw this. Don't know what girl would date a guy that wears this shirt. It's kinda like wearing a neon sign saying "I'm Ted Bundy II"- maybe they should make THOSE shirts instead?

OMG why would anyone buy a shirt like that?? Unless theyre a terrible person. I guess the only good thing that comes from a shirt like that, is that you know to avoid anyone who wears one.

from reading the news stories either one employee screwed up or did it on purpose. it was not clear. not even sure the tee's were made at the time.

Why does it seem to me that these are targeted towards the MRAs just so they have another thing to complain about? Because you know anyone who thinks a shirt like this sends a disgusting message just needs to loosen up. Grr :evil:

from reading the news stories either one employee screwed up or did it on purpose. it was not clear. not even sure the tee's were made at the time.

I'm guessing it was deliberate and the company is now minus one teenaged nerd (or Mark).

I'm guessing it was deliberate and the company is now minus one teenaged nerd (or Mark).

Yes that's the feeling I got.

Archived