IGNORED

Adam and Valerie Waller expecting

lilith

You can also buy it for regular Kindle (doesn't have to be Kindle Fire). Which means my Kindle has resulted in a little less reading than I intended. You can play against "computer" players.

Ooooh, thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems there were pictures on (maybe the Waller?) blog showing Adam routing cables behind a large multi-component computer system. I was surprised when Adam's blog had technical/programming issues a few days ago.

As someone who works in IT, hardware and software are two very different things. Someone can be a networking genius and not have the first clue about programming and vice versa. Plus, blogs are almost always hosted externally, so the likelihood of the issue being on Adam's end are minuscule.

Wasn't there also a pillowcase?

I remember the Josh & Anna pillow (with the horrid brown striped matching tops) from the wedding episode. It is the only thing Josh carried into their hotel. He let Anna drag their suitcase.

• 2 months later...

Adam & Valerie have finally announced the pregnancy on their own website. I hope David had permission to post the big news on his own website several months ago. It must have been hard for them to see their younger siblings who married after them having babies and getting pregnant before them. Adam & Valerie are both the oldest of 10 kids. Valerie is due at the end of August.

Archived