IGNORED

Titus freak show coming to town

Fargood

I just saw the crazy commercials for the Titus crazies who are due to come to town in a few days. What should I expect? That commercial has some serious fire and brimstone shit in it.

It's "free to the public." I'm tempted to go just to see the turn out.

I just saw the crazy commercials for the Titus crazies who are due to come to town in a few days. What should I expect? That commercial has some serious fire and brimstone shit in it.

It's "free to the public." I'm tempted to go just to see the turn out.

Please do! Take notes and report back on the nuttiness. ;)

I haven't been to anything like that since I was still on the fundie farm, but I'd love to read a report.

I have to work on two of the three days it's here, but I'll try to get there for one of the days to check it out.

My tolerance for religious rhetoric is pretty low. But I'll take one for the team.

What is this group? I Googled but apparently everyone names their ministry "Titus."

The website listed was titus123 with something at the end, but I wasn't paying close enough attention. I'll pay better attention to the commercial next time it comes on.

This sounds like something that's coming to Knoxville soon. It's a marriage conference soon at my fundy in-laws church. My husband wants to go, but I don't know if I want to listen to how bad of a wife I am because I won't submit. Hubby will eat it up though.

I doubt the Maxwells can afford commercials!

Archived