IGNORED

Eat your heart out Michelle Duggar

0 kids n not countin

I wonder if the thought of one of J'Chelle's daughters carrying a baby for her, has ever crossed her mind. She could even have Anna do it. Eww. I don't know why I went there. It's creepy! But, for someone who is so addicted to having babies, I wouldn't put the thought past her.

WOW! I could see her doing this. I would hope Michelle would think about her own health and her children's mental health. Imagine if little Josie lost her mom at such a young age. I hope she focuses on the children that she has and not procreating any more.

I think Michelle really really likes being pregnant and the attention that comes from it, as well as the 6 months of baby she can tolerate before giving it to a sibling, to get someone to carry the baby for her. Also I think if they showed it on TV and had to explain it to the cameras that one of the daughters is carrying her mothers baby, most people would not be okay with that at all (unless she was to wear one of those fake pregnancy suits and keep the daughter off camera, saying she was on Journey to the Heart or something).

I have thought of completely random and far fetched ideas for future episodes though, like Michelle stealing her daughters uterus and got pregnant with it, or trying to steal Anna's next baby.

I don't think Michelle would ever use a surrogate. She's not addicted to children or even babies- she's addicted to pregnancy. If she can't get the attention of being the "pregnant mother of X kids", she doesn't care.

I don't think Michelle would ever use a surrogate. She's not addicted to children or even babies- she's addicted to pregnancy. If she can't get the attention of being the "pregnant mother of X kids", she doesn't care.

This.

I wonder if the thought of one of J'Chelle's daughters carrying a baby for her, has ever crossed her mind. She could even have Anna do it. Eww. I don't know why I went there. It's creepy! But, for someone who is so addicted to having babies, I wouldn't put the thought past her.

I have to admit that or a brief second - when I realized Anna was SO pregnant and not announcing it? This totally crossed my mind :twisted:

"And I delivered every one of them!"

That would definitely mess up the show opening. That's for sure. Does she even say that she delivered all of them anymore? It's a weird fact that we don't need to know. Isn't it assumed?

Same reason why she won't start adopting treasures. Too much work, not enough attention on her.

If she ever did, she'd stuff her (green or blue) shirt with a pillow and keep the surrogate locked in the prayer closet for 9 months.

I think this is just selfish, it's great that you want kids but you've already had a bunch and raised them and your approaching an older age where ones activity level starts to decline. By the time those twins go off to college their father will be about 70.

I say this as someone who has siblings much older than me and a father in his 70's with me in my 20's, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. My father is aging his vision and hearing are declining, his memory, his body etc.. And I have brief seconds when I see him with my siblings kids where I worry if I'll one day have grandchildren he'll never meet. I was an accident, my mom was younger and I wouldn't change anything since my dad is my best friend.

But seriously just because your body is able to reproduce doesn't mean you should. Could they at least have considered adoption.

Like Sarah Palin did to Bristol, only Bristol got sent to her aunt's house in Anchorage.

But seriously just because your body is able to reproduce doesn't mean you should. Could they at least have considered adoption.

Agree!!

Like Sarah Palin did to Bristol, only Bristol got sent to her aunt's house in Anchorage.

They'll probably call it "she is off at x mission/training camp, teaching others to be godly like her."

I think this is just selfish, it's great that you want kids but you've already had a bunch and raised them and your approaching an older age where ones activity level starts to decline. By the time those twins go off to college their father will be about 70.

I say this as someone who has siblings much older than me and a father in his 70's with me in my 20's, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. My father is aging his vision and hearing are declining, his memory, his body etc.. And I have brief seconds when I see him with my siblings kids where I worry if I'll one day have grandchildren he'll never meet. I was an accident, my mom was younger and I wouldn't change anything since my dad is my best friend.

It actually sounded like an unassisted pregnancy to me. When you're 53, even if you still get periods, unprotected sex is hardly ttc.

They are going to be soooooooooooo tired. That's all I can think about it.

To people who mentioned it: how do you know that they didn't consider adoption? It isn't something you advertise after you choose to keep a child because they might find out later and be heartbroken.

It actually sounded like an unassisted pregnancy to me. When you're 53, even if you still get periods, unprotected sex is hardly ttc.

Did you read the article? She consulted with her Dr. On the likelihood of conceiving, her and her husband made the choice to try to conceive, this pregnancy wasn't an accident.

• 3 weeks later...

If Michelle and Jim Bob ever decided to use a surrogate, it needs to be one of her own kids. That way she can claim a virgin birth! :dance:

I think a Jslave carrying her sibling might not go down to well amongst fundies and regular viewers, its a bit weird for them.

OMG what if she decides to do a Dede?

Archived