IGNORED

Transgender 6 year old banned from bathroom

valsa

We don't call it. We just go clip-clop clip-clop, over the wooden bridge.

Doesn't one of us end up head-butting it into the water?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe she had a team of several midwives, and she did actually go past 36 weeks with the triplets (maybe not all the way to 37 weeks - not sure).

AFA 9 hours between babies, I had a hospital birth of twins at a hospital I chose specifically because it had a reputation for being good for "natural" births. My doctor said that they had just delivered a set of twins where there were 8 hours between the babies and no complications.

That many hours between babies sounds really unpleasant! I'd think it would be really difficult to stay focused on the birth process of the second (and third) babies for so long once the first one was already out.

Doesn't one of us end up head-butting it into the water?

Pretty please? I will make you a cake.

I have nothing nice to say about people who feel entitled to tell children whom they've never met that they don't know shit about their own lives.

They should be afraid of the politicians trying to take away their weapons.

So a boy taking a piss in a girl's bathroom is more scary than a man going postal with a machine gun in a movie theater? The boy identifies as a girl, which means he would be attracted to boys, one day, when he's old enough. I wonder when you would flip sides and say this person doesn't belong in the boy's room one day, when that becomes relevant?

Guest Anonymous

Clip Clop Clip Clop, over the wooden bridge.

[i believe that the head-butting into the river comes soon after this, the third time we hear the "Clip clop" line]

So a boy taking a piss in a girl's bathroom is more scary than a man going postal with a machine gun in a movie theater? The boy identifies as a girl, which means he would be attracted to boys, one day, when he's old enough. I wonder when you would flip sides and say this person doesn't belong in the boy's room one day, when that becomes relevant?

Unless she turns out to be a lesbian or bisexual when shes older? Thats entirely possible, as transgender people can also be gay (but sexual orientation shouldnt affect what bathroom you go in anyway, so it wouldnt matter who she becomes attracted to)

Unless she turns out to be a lesbian or bisexual when shes older? Thats entirely possible, as transgender people can also be gay (but sexual orientation shouldnt affect what bathroom you go in anyway, so it wouldnt matter who she becomes attracted to)

You're correct, I was just trying to point out that at this time, it really is irrelevant which restroom she uses. I should have worded it differently. I personally don't think of using the bathroom as a place that's particularly sexually charged to begin with. I could care less who's in the stall next to me taking a deuce on the pot.

Archived