IGNORED

Kendal's fundraising propaganda

latraviata

Interesting that the children are described as her most precious possessions. I'm not sure if that came from Kendal or the photographer, but either way, it speaks volumes about the fundy way of thinking about children ....

That was annoying and the photographer is also annoying.

About Us

There are four things in my life that I cannot live without. My husband, my family, my camera, & the One true Savior: Jesus Christ.

"We have always had a heart for adoption. About 2 years ago the Lord prompted us to start pursuing adoption and begin the long process. We knew that God wanted our family to grow but this time by means of adoption. Adoption for our family is more than just about "getting a baby", it's about loving the fatherless and caring for the least of these. We are so excited to see how the Lord will grow our family. We find comfort in the fact that God is the giver of all good gifts and we know this baby is certainly a good gift!" -Kendal

Daniel and Kendal met in college and new immediately that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. Almost 12 years and 4 kids later they still feel like college sweethearts. Daniel is a design engineer and Kendal spends her time caring for her most precious possessions. Life for them is never dull and joy and laughter is never lacking."

I will translate that.

I get a bit frazzled with a newborn, but we want more blessings because we are addicted to disciplining and sucking the fun out of childhood. You know cancel Christmas that type of character building. When the dear Lord said suffer the little children? He was bang on the money with us. Anyway, where was I? OH yes anyway, so rather than pop another out we thought we we would go 'ready made' this time to 'save' a blessing. Unfortunately we can't afford it. Minor hiccup though.

God bless. Show us the money.

Does anyone know how old Kendall and Daniel are? I'm guessing 30-34. Also here is Christi Ann's pricing range

Family sessions are $75 an hour, any location of your choice, with online proofing

Individual Portrait Session are $50 an hour, any location of your choice, with online proofing

Senior Packages range from $200-$400

I kind of don't see this fundraiser raising a lot of money.

Interesting that the children are described as her most precious possessions. I'm not sure if that came from Kendal or the photographer, but either way, it speaks volumes about the fundy way of thinking about children ....

I cannot stand that, children are not furniture, we don't own them.

Does anyone know how old Kendall and Daniel are? I'm guessing 30-34. Also here is Christi Ann's pricing range

I kind of don't see this fundraiser raising a lot of money.

I sincerely hope not.

That was annoying and the photographer is also annoying.

can i just say the order she puts them in is pretty telling?! i mean for a fundy she should have Jebus first right? :naughty:

Watching this, I get spontaneous eczema. What a miserable hypocrite!! :twisted:

http://christiannphotography.blogspot.n ... -help.html

OK, if god wanted her to have more kids, wouldn't she either 1) pop one out or 2) have the money to adopt? If she can't afford to adopt, how can she afford to raise more kids.

And who has online fundraisers for people who already have 4 kids to get more? I am amazed they have the gall to ask.

Why has she made all the girls look identical? And do they have their own personalities, or just the ones Kendal assigns them?

Can someone tell them that putting the flour on your own nose in a photography session is not cute?

I would guess that Kendall wrote the words and the photographer was hired to take awesome photos for the "Dear Birthmother" file that all of that drivel went into.

Here's a trivia question for you, if there are so many "orphans" needing rescued, then why are you competing for the healthy, white newborn variety? That's what a Dear Birthmother profile is all about--a competition to coerce a strugging expectant mother to give her baby to YOU and not all of the other desperate families also featured in that book.

The pictures look so staged and false. There's nothing natural about them. I can only hope than any potential birthmother takes note of that, and Googles Kendal, before she decides to place her baby with them.

The pictures look so staged and false. There's nothing natural about them. I can only hope than any potential birthmother takes note of that, and Googles Kendal, before she decides to place her baby with them.

I also hope that some agency sees her post about the all-day training (punishment) session she and her husband inflicted on her oldest daughter.

"We are so thankful that we were blessed with a son"

What a crappy thing to say after showing her three beautiful daughters. Of course, they're JUST girls, right?

She has a heart to serve and care for her siblings.

Translation: Evie does whatever I ask because I beat her if she doesn't and she will be the one caring for your baby because I'm too damn lazy to care for four children, let alone five. Don't worry that she's only eight. I make her take care of Kapri and Sebastian all the time so she's used to it.

"We are so thankful that we were blessed with a son"

What a crappy thing to say after showing her three beautiful daughters. Of course, they're JUST girls, right?

You took the words right out of my mouth, Sydney Fox. How much you wanna bet his big sisters aren't the only ones who spoil him?

Whatever FJer said they will probably go back to having Christmas presents when the boy gets a little older was right on, I think. He will be (probably already is) the king of the castle.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... "has a heart for adoption" and caring for "the fatherless" get my hackles up. My kids who joined us through adoption are not fatherless. They're not orphans, as so many fundie families like to call all adoptees. They had a biological mother and a biological father before we ever came into their lives, and it's more than likely that Kendall's future child won't be "fatherless," either. It's offensive to refer to people that way without specific knowledge of their situation.

Archived