IGNORED

petey bradrick to lead 2013 interns

love2scrap

OnceModestTwiceShy I absolutely love listening to Reasonable Doubts. What I find interesting about listening to them is they use to be Christians and have a great grasp of all the arguments being laid out by Christian apologetics.

Yay, a fellow fan! :D Yes, I think they are truly one of the best atheist podcasts out there for that reason.

Holy Frick, I live in Apex.

Yeah, this seems like a pretty levelheaded corner of the globe until you learn that you're thisclose to the crowned heads of the NCFIC. They walk among us! Every time I'm in Wake Forest I sort of hope to see Kelly and the five blessings.

Yeah, this seems like a pretty levelheaded corner of the globe until you learn that you're thisclose to the crowned heads of the NCFIC. They walk among us! Every time I'm in Wake Forest I sort of hope to see Kelly and the five blessings.

Does she ever take them out? Holy cow, that would be quite the endeavor. I think she throws the boys outside for most of the day to get dirty and learn how to climb trees so she can teach Geneva Convention how to clean, cook, and decorate. Probably much like her mother did with her. Oh, and she probably boils large amounts of water so they can all bathe later (you know, since they don't have a water heater and all...).

But if Petey is schooling the interns in the fine arts of manhood, what about Bradrick.org? In the event of a disaster who will save us? Who will rescue the cute pussy from down the well? Who will Doug (is a tool) Phillips call when he needs help wrestling his anaconda? Who will be there to catch J'chelles uterus when it finally falls out? And won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?

*clutches pearls in horror*

But if Petey is schooling the interns in the fine arts of manhood, what about Bradrick.org? In the event of a disaster who will save us? Who will rescue the cute pussy from down the well? Who will Doug (is a tool) Phillips call when he needs help wrestling his anaconda? Who will be there to catch J'chelles uterus when it finally falls out? And won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?

We'll have to rely on his herd of half trained interns to save that Christian world.

Watch out Peter, your three clients are expecting fully fledged manly men who have long perfected their wide stance. They may sue.

Idea for Petey: deputize a subset of those interns to do some PR, create some programs, or do SOMETHING to make bradrick.org even 10% less obtuse. Exactly what does he have to point to that they have done to help anyone? We've had a slew of newsworthy disasters nationally and locally, and where the h@!! was Bradrick? Hurricane Sandy, forest fires, flooding; locally we've had apartment fires with hundreds of people displaced lately and you just do not see Bradrick there organizing things or even comforting the afflicted with Bible verses. I am almost beginning to thing that bradrick.org is some kind of a scam or something. :think:

This. :clap:

I think Petey was handed this job so Scott could make sure his grandchildren were fed. I don't think Peter is much of a headship.

This job is a nice way of hiding Peter's dysfunction. It was pretty clear from the beginning that Bradrick.org was a failure and that Peter would need a "real" job sooner or later. I was just wondering how long it would take Peter to realise he needs to get a job so he can buy a hot water heater. Reminds me of the Pearl daughter who married a guy picked by her parents and he is a total loser who can't support his family.

I don't remember which Pearl daughter that was now, but they were living in some sort of shack, too (like Petey and Kelly) and had about 5 kids, too. It's one thing to live a simple life by choice to shrink your carbon footprint, but to have to because your headship is a loser, well that's just something else.

I don't remember which Pearl daughter that was now, but they were living in some sort of shack, too (like Petey and Kelly) and had about 5 kids, too. It's one thing to live a simple life by choice to shrink your carbon footprint, but to have to because your headship is a loser, well that's just something else.

That is Rebekah Pearl who is married to Gabe Anast. They lived (live?) in a camper or caravan without water or a functioning stove in the middle of nowhere in Arizona with their kids. Gabe decided to quit working and "study" fulltime.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7035

That is Rebekah Pearl who is married to Gabe Anast. They lived (live?) in a camper without water or a functioning stove in the middle of nowhere in Arizona with their kids. Gabe decided to quit working and "study" fulltime.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7035

wow, I do not remember reading that thread, although I probably did. What a huge ignorant reproducing douche-canoe.

Idea for Petey: deputize a subset of those interns to do some PR, create some programs, or do SOMETHING to make bradrick.org even 10% less obtuse. Exactly what does he have to point to that they have done to help anyone? We've had a slew of newsworthy disasters nationally and locally, and where the h@!! was Bradrick? Hurricane Sandy, forest fires, flooding; locally we've had apartment fires with hundreds of people displaced lately and you just do not see Bradrick there organizing things or even comforting the afflicted with Bible verses. I am almost beginning to thing that bradrick.org is some kind of a scam or something. :think:

Frankly, I thought of bradrick.org as a place for fundie guys to play manly men but no more. There have been plenty of disaster opportunities for these guys to assist and they have been nowhere to be seen. Have there been any reports of them participating in any kind of disaster relief anywhere?

So a man who knows nothing and has done nothing will be teaching other young men who know nothing and have done nothing to know more and do more. Yes, that's really going to work.

Presuppositional apologetics: answering every issue people have with Christianity with:

1) The bible says so

2) The bible is inerrant

It's not exactly a respectable way of arguing your case. Rather cowardly, really.

Frankly, I thought of bradrick.org as a place for fundie guys to play manly men but no more. There have been plenty of disaster opportunities for these guys to assist and they have been nowhere to be seen. Have there been any reports of them participating in any kind of disaster relief anywhere?

The FB page hasn't been updated since last August and the website seems to have the same problem (plus a bad security certificate that makes my computer panic). I think Bradrick has run its course... it was only a matter of time until Petey realised that he was just playing a game. I expect that the website and FB page will quietly disappear in the next few months and everyone at camp Brown/Bradrick/Phillips will act like it never happened.

The FB page hasn't been updated since last August and the website seems to have the same problem (plus a bad security certificate that makes my computer panic). I think Bradrick has run its course... it was only a matter of time until Petey realised that he was just playing a game. I expect that the website and FB page will quietly disappear in the next few months and everyone at camp Brown/Bradrick/Phillips will act like it never happened.

Ahhhh, but the internet never forgets, which is the best part of the Way Back Machine. Bwah ha ha, Bradrick!

I was mildly interested in this hilarity because it's local to me, and I wanted to see how they would (not) be received by legitimate first responders during times of duress. We have had a number of notable local events here where Bradrick! might have thought they could help; literally a few blocks away from the HQ an apartment complex burned and people were left homeless. A number of local churches stepped in after the Red Cross got the ball rolling, but no Bradrick. We've had tornadoes with damages to homes and businesses, flooding from tropical systems, plenty of fires, and Pete & co are not there saving the wimmins. Petey's only public display of nonsense was protesting liberal legislation two minutes before Kelly was due to give birth to #4 or #5, forget which. I am disappointed beyond comprehension that the promise of that video has come to nothing. It almost makes me question the theological underpinnings of the organization. :twisted:

I was mildly interested in this hilarity because it's local to me, and I wanted to see how they would (not) be received by legitimate first responders during times of duress. We have had a number of notable local events here where Bradrick! might have thought they could help; literally a few blocks away from the HQ an apartment complex burned and people were left homeless. A number of local churches stepped in after the Red Cross got the ball rolling, but no Bradrick. We've had tornadoes with damages to homes and businesses, flooding from tropical systems, plenty of fires, and Pete & co are not there saving the wimmins. Petey's only public display of nonsense was protesting liberal legislation two minutes before Kelly was due to give birth to #4 or #5, forget which. I am disappointed beyond comprehension that the promise of that video has come to nothing. It almost makes me question the theological underpinnings of the organization. :twisted:

Someone should send Scott Brown an email about this! Honestly, he's got Petey as his right-hand man, and yet Petey is failing his fellow man by his failure to meet up to his convictions. Hmmmmm.

Just moved from Wake Forest on February 1.i thought it was hysterical about the brewery being next to NCFIC headquarters.Until White st was under construction I used to take our son to school going down the street just to see the interns walking around town early in the morning.The church they have Hope Baptist meets at Tuxedo Junction. At times I have seen them have outdoor fellowship at the building.Always lots of kids!!

If you go to Meet in the Street one can see the Brown family walking around ,saw them at the WF Walmart a few times.Asked a few friends who home school if they knew them at their co-ops but not knew them.

Just moved from Wake Forest on February 1.i thought it was hysterical about the brewery being next to NCFIC headquarters.Until White st was under construction I used to take our son to school going down the street just to see the interns walking around town early in the morning.The church they have Hope Baptist meets at Tuxedo Junction. At times I have seen them have outdoor fellowship at the building.Always lots of kids!!

If you go to Meet in the Street one can see the Brown family walking around ,saw them at the WF Walmart a few times.Asked a few friends who home school if they knew them at their co-ops but not knew them.

....putting May 4, 2013 down in my calendar here as must-go-to Meet in the Street 2013. It's a fun street festival/craft fair and I had NO IDEA it was rife with Browns and interns. I'll be sure to bring my camera. Thanks!

No surprise that they're not the homeschool co-op type. The co-op homeschoolers seem largely interested in educating their children and pooling resources/knowledge to benefit students. The one on our side of the county line is hardcore and demanding. If a kid is part of a co-op and isn't learning at or above expected grade level, that would not come off well, and it's hard to imagine baby collectors having the time and energy to teach, parent, breastfeed, and gestate simultaneously and successfully.

Archived