IGNORED

petey bradrick to lead 2013 interns

love2scrap

scottbrownonline.com/peter-bradrick-and-the-ncfic-internship/

Peter Bradrick has always been an integral part of the NCFIC internship program. This year, however, he will play an even greater role. Here is what he says about it: I am excited about partnering with Scott Brown and the 2013 NCFIC internship to make this a unique and powerful season of fruitful discipleship for the young men that join us. I will be taking the intern class through intense physical and mental exercise, training, and challenges. Additionally I will be teaching them presuppositional apologetics and spending consistent time in one-on-one discipleship. This internship is a season for a young man to set aside a period of time for concentrated service, discipleship, and growth. And I am dedicated to helping these young men seize this opportunity and leverage it to lay a solid foundation on which the
y can build for the rest of their lives.

:violin:

Oh, I'm sure you are Peter :whistle:

But this means he can't go on Dougie's manly romp to Mykonos, however will they cope? :o

Oh boy!! I'm going to have to start lunching in downtown Wake Forest more often so I can sneak a peek at Petey and his tribe. Incidentally, did you all know that NCFIC headquarters shares a common wall with a trendy craft brewery? whitestreetbrewing.com Think they pop in to lift a few when the master isn't looking?

My, my, my. Have Capt. Dougie and Sippy Cup had a falling out. Petey playing with the NCFIC interns and not the VF interns. Hmmmmm. :snooty:

I'm surprised he's not been more involved before now, since Bradrick! seems to live within arm's-reach of the Browns. Does this mean that there is no one at the helm of Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network should disaster strike? I feel really unsafe.

This year we should have a contest for best application.

CRAP!!! Application deadline for the NCFIC internship is tomorrow!! Can I use you for a reference?

CRAP!!! Application deadline for the NCFIC internship is tomorrow!! Can I use you for a reference?

Of course! Damn... missed the deadline. I swear it was in March last year!

Of course They would choose presuppositional apologetics; it is the least rational form of apologetics on all of Christianity. You can't even debate semi-rationally with the people who in this school of thought because they basically presuppose if you aren't a Christian then you aren't capable of rational thought, hence anything you offer as a counter argument is automatically deemed irrational or unintelligible.im not defending Christian apologists, but at least the normal ones automatically assume you as an equal, albeit an equal who has it wrong, but at least as capable of rational thought with intelligence. I hate presuppositional apologetics becauseits not really apologetics- it's religious ethnocentrism.

Don't worry. We still have time for the VF internship. Applications due mid march

Of course! Damn... missed the deadline. I swear it was in March last year!

Why does that description sound more like a survivalist militia camp than church?

Why does that description sound more like a survivalist militia camp than church?

It's not nearly so exciting. They basically get to do slave labor for Scott Brown's ministry for 6 months. Create promo materials, stuff envelopes, clean up the church, etc.

It's not nearly so exciting. They basically get to do slave labor for Scott Brown's ministry for 6 months. Create promo materials, stuff envelopes, clean up the church, etc.

Well, I guess that is better than just having SOTDRT as the only thing on your resume! :dance:

The ultra pretentious language of this crowd and their insanely inflated sense of their own importance always blows me away.

Peter will be shepherding a group of naive and self satisfied homeschool graduates. They will by typing, photocopying, making coffee and running errands. They aren't Rhodes scholars, they aren't great theologians, they are kids whose Daddies are friends with Scott Brown wasting a year before they start courting.

The ultra pretentious language of this crowd and their insanely inflated sense of their own importance always blows me away.

Peter will be shepherding a group of naive and self satisfied homeschool graduates. They will by typing, photocopying, making coffee and running errands. They aren't Rhodes scholars, they aren't great theologians, they are kids whose Daddies are friends with Scott Brown wasting a year before they start courting.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Brava!

Oh boy!! I'm going to have to start lunching in downtown Wake Forest more often so I can sneak a peek at Petey and his tribe. Incidentally, did you all know that NCFIC headquarters shares a common wall with a trendy craft brewery? whitestreetbrewing.com Think they pop in to lift a few when the master isn't looking?

Holy Frick, I live in Apex.

I think Petey was handed this job so Scott could make sure his grandchildren were fed. I don't think Peter is much of a headship.

But this means he can't go on Dougie's manly romp to Mykonos, however will they cope? :o

They are going to Mykonos next? Do they know that Mykonos is known as The Gay Island of gay islands in Europe? :whistle:

Of course They would choose presuppositional apologetics; it is the least rational form of apologetics on all of Christianity. You can't even debate semi-rationally with the people who in this school of thought because they basically presuppose if you aren't a Christian then you aren't capable of rational thought, hence anything you offer as a counter argument is automatically deemed irrational or unintelligible.im not defending Christian apologists, but at least the normal ones automatically assume you as an equal, albeit an equal who has it wrong, but at least as capable of rational thought with intelligence. I hate presuppositional apologetics becauseits not really apologetics- it's religious ethnocentrism.

How can they convince me of the truth of their faith if they assume I am not capable of rational thought? And anyways, you aren't going to convince me if you are presupposing anything. It's called begging the question.

There's a skeptic/atheist/humanist/etc. podcast called "Reasonable Doubts" which recently did a very good episode on presuppositional apologetics. I highly recommend it if you're interested in the topic.

OnceModestTwiceShy I absolutely love listening to Reasonable Doubts. What I find interesting about listening to them is they use to be Christians and have a great grasp of all the arguments being laid out by Christian apologetics.

I feel like there was also some speculation on another thread that Scott is looking to find a husband for Claudia. I mean, Kelly and blair got such winners as Peter and the man-child Taylor, how could Claudia not get the cream of the crop?

I feel like there was also some speculation on another thread that Scott is looking to find a husband for Claudia. I mean, Kelly and blair got such winners as Peter and the man-child Taylor, how could Claudia not get the cream of the crop?

We'll have to watch this herd of interns carefully so we can place our bets on which one will get the permanent welcome into the Brown compound. Petey's going to be mentoring a future bro-in-law! :dance:

Archived