IGNORED

Anna Duggar, pregnant with number 3

pixydust

I was so invested in the is she or isn't she guessing, and they just took all the fun away from us! At least I can take some solace in knowing that we figured it out first.

That being said, if she had been pregnant for as long as some of us have been "sure" she was pregnant, she'd be further along than Dede!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been speculation that Michelle suffered another miscarriage due to pictures in which she looked pregnant. Recent photos of her suggest she is not currently pregnant. We will never know if she miscarried, or just experienced weight gain & loss.

As far as Anna, do you think they are keeping it a secret because of TLC or for personal reasons because she has miscarried in the past and didn't want to announce "just in case?"

ROFLOL, isn't thisthe woman who had a full blown funeral for a 16 week loss? (not saying anyone who has a miscarriage shouldn't mourn, take pictures, have a memorial, just that it's not normal to have 200 people to a funeral). She'd be shouting from the rooftops if her period was a week late.

Wait, I'm sorry... SHE BROUGHT A PREGNANCY TEST WITH HER TO ASIA??????? Thats just...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 80,00.html

Meh, I don't think that's weird. When we were trying, I bought a 50-pack of super cheap tests on Amazon (it took us awhile) and would start testing at about 9 days post-ovulation every single month. So I took about 4-5 pregnancy tests every month. I would definitely have taken tests on a long vacation.

That said, this goes to my point (in another thread) that they are not "leaving it to God" any more than those who use birth control are -- they are actively trying to conceive. If they weren't trying (rather than just not using anything and having sex whenever they felt like it, and if it happens, it happens), she wouldn't have taken pregnancy tests with her.

I wouldn't be surprised if these people have stock in EPT. I'm sure they're a main reason why pregnancy test makers are still in business. They do buy them in bulk. Anna is becoming Mullet-like in her pregnancy obsession. Remember when she was bummed that she was married for four months and not knocked up yet? Maybe Anna is the baby addict.

Meh, I don't think that's weird. When we were trying, I bought a 50-pack of super cheap tests on Amazon (it took us awhile) and would start testing at about 9 days post-ovulation every single month. So I took about 4-5 pregnancy tests every month. I would definitely have taken tests on a long vacation.

That said, this goes to my point (in another thread) that they are not "leaving it to God" any more than those who use birth control are -- they are actively trying to conceive. If they weren't trying (rather than just not using anything and having sex whenever they felt like it, and if it happens, it happens), she wouldn't have taken pregnancy tests with her.

I completely agree. "Trying" isnt what they're supposed to be doing. You arent supposed to "try" to get god to give you a gift. She very clearly said in the clip on the People site that it was their intention to have M3. :naughty:

From the People article:

duggar-family-1-600x450.jpg

Michael still looks terrified!

Why are these fools in People magazine?

Young Couple in their 20s Doesn't Use Contraception and Gets Pregnant!!!11!!!!

Why is this news?

Smuggar is going to win his first couple elections on name recognition alone and it pisses me off.

:snooty:

Reality show whores.

:orcs-buttshake:

Wait, I'm sorry... SHE BROUGHT A PREGNANCY TEST WITH HER TO ASIA??????? Thats just...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 80,00.html

Wasn't there a Duggars episode where Kelly Bates announced a pregnancy, and she had done the test somewhere on the on the road on the way to their house? These people obviously have a couple of pregnancy tests about their person at all times!

Wasn't there a Duggars episode where Kelly Bates announced a pregnancy, and she had done the test somewhere on the on the road on the way to their house? These people obviously have a couple of pregnancy tests about their person at all times!

YES! They were on their way to see the Duggars! Its not like they drink or will change anything about their behavior if they know they're prego so why do you need to test RIGHT NOW???

They need to be more like Dede Haislip and have FAITH that they're pregnant.

:pray:

the whole Duggar clan is getting involved. Josh's sister, Jill, 21, is a student midwife and has been assisting the couple and will be on-hand for their birth at an area birthing center.

At least we will be avoiding a potential toilet birth.

I assume it'll just be whoever works at the center, Jill, J'uterus, and whoever else wants a front row view of Anna's hooha tearing with baby.

::shudder::

I love my mother in law, and my sister in law too, but I'll be damned if they're coming anywhere near me when I give birth. I just can't get past that part of the fundies - everybody and their sister being there while you're in labor.

It freaks me out to the point that my husband and I have agreed that nobody even gets a phone call until after the baby is here, clean, and we are both resting.

YES! They were on their way to see the Duggars! Its not like they drink or will change anything about their behavior if they know they're prego so why do you need to test RIGHT NOW???

You know how sometimes you're in the public restroom with your friend and realize, "Oh shit, Aunt Flo is here and I don't have a tampon on me, hey BFF, do you have one in your purse you can pass on over?" I have this image in my head of fundies doing this with pregnancy tests. "Jenesis-Agape, I think I may be pregnant! Do you have a test in your purse I can use????"

At least we will be avoiding a potential toilet birth.

Either they got a free birth for pimping the birthing center or there is a legitimate concern. I dont see Anna leaving the comfort of her home to go to a center unless there is a reason. After all, good fundies give birth at home and then make dinner!

I predict that that was Josh & Anna's last baby announcement in New York City. I think another Duggar sibling will be married by this time, 2014, and Josh & Anna's future babies will be old news.

I predict that that was Josh & Anna's last baby announcement in New York City. I think another Duggar sibling will be married by this time, 2014, and Josh & Anna's future babies will be old news.

Considering they have disabled comments for the article and video I'm thinking you are correct. The Duggars are too controversial at this point and their brand is old. The fact that young people get married or have a third baby is irrelevant.

I think if they were "trying" to get pregnant, it lends credence to the idea that they may be doing something to not get pregnant as well--NFP more than likely.

I feel like the goal of the appearance was to plug for the new season. If the Today Show had really card about the pregnancy, they would have announced it awhile ago.

I still don't think they are planning to have a hoarde of children. Three is not really that unusual, most people I know had theirs all close enough that they get through all the diapers and potty training and stuff within the same timeframe.

I still don't think they are planning to have a hoarde of children. Three is not really that unusual, most people I know had theirs all close enough that they get through all the diapers and potty training and stuff within the same timeframe.

I think they will "technically" be quiverfull, but take advantage of Anna's pretty effective lactation amennorhea to space put their brood so they only end up with 8-10 instead of 19. Or they may drift away after the end of the show and only have 4-5, which would be a tiny family by their standards.

if they only have have 8-10 they will be normal for ati/vf couples.

This! I think people tend to mistake that Bates and Duggars as average QF families when many who do leave it up to God still don't end up with families that huge simply because they don't have some insane fertility. My guess is that Josh and Anna will end up with eight kids. I really think they are going to stop at three kids nor do I think they are preventing just because there is a bigger gap this time.

I just think many people here and elsewhere just really, really want josh and anna to show signs they are breaking away from their families and training and are trying to see things in them that simply aren't their.

Duggars are such famewhores. I don't think I'll ever understand their need to hide "announcements" until they make an appearance on the Today Show. They seriously think people care, when in actuality, majority of the country care 2 shit about them. Anna could have announced she's due tomorrow yet they would have hid it from everyone until an appearance on the Today Show. I have a feeling that if they end up having a girl, they're going to have "Michelle" as her middle name. Would not be a shocker.

Ps. Josh and Anna, we all know you're going to continue with the "M" names.

I just think many people here and elsewhere just really, really want josh and anna to show signs they are breaking away from their families and training and are trying to see things in them that simply aren't their.

I had high hopes that they would break away but as years have gone by, I don't see that happening too. Watching and attending sport events, owning a flat screen, going out to eat every night of the week, doesn't make them any more of a mainstream Christian couple. From the looks of it, they might have "relaxed" a bit with entertainment purposes but these people are stilling drinking the Gothard kool-aid and have no plans moving away from it. Besides, JB pretty much owns their home and the car lot-if they break away, I'm sure Dim Bulb would hover those 2 things over them to keep them in check.

Archived