IGNORED

Comedian Trolls Westboro Baptist Church

latraviata

It's easy to troll people who take themselves so damn seriously! That was great. I loved it when she said he obviously had 'questionable lineage'. By that I assume she assumes he's gay, because anyone who opposes them must be a dirty fag, right?

So...he thought girls were hot and that made him gay?

Yet another example of how the Westboro Morons have *no* logic nor reason nor sense nor love ...

So...he thought girls were hot and that made him gay?

Yet another example of how the Westboro Morons have *no* logic nor reason nor sense nor love ...

I thought she was trying to imply that the women he was talking about aren't attractive (the logic apparently being "I don't like them, therefore they are ugly"), and that he must be gay if he can't see that they're unattractive. Which would involve his gayness being innate, but I don't think she thought that quip through very far.

My interpretation was that she thought he was pretending to be attracted to them, that he was lying and is actually gay. At one point she says something like 'you're just saying that' in response to him saying he found them attractive, and he responds that actually, no, he DOES think they're hot.

Archived