IGNORED

Maxwells are to be in TX on Fri (3/1)...

Justme

Their big "tour" is to kick off on Friday. I wonder how this big storm will affect their travels. It's a pretty big storm. I would think they'd be leaving tomorrow. I'm suprised there haven't been any "getting Uriah ready" or "Costco" posts. Maybe the store shelves are bare... :think:

But, hey, they are "The Maxwells", so I'm sure they will have NO problems... :hand:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess since its T-3 days till take-off, time to place your bets folks! What will go wrong with Uriah on "The Great Spring Trek of 2013!"

I'm going with transmission issues.

Does "glasses case rattling under the driver's seat" count as a Uriah problem?

If so, I'll take that. It might be the only chance for a laugh the Maxwells have all month.

I'll go for needing a new windshield. :D

Darn, I was going to say windshield. How about an electrical problem?

Where in TX are they headed? If they're coming anywhere close to Houston, I'll put on my frumper and go undercover...

Definitely windshield, and this time there will be an interior problem, maybe with the plumbing or heating. But I'm SURE the Lord Jesus Christ will get them to Texas so they can bless, encourage, and convict their followers.

All of the above!!

:lol:

Dear Jesus, make it so! :pray:

(ETA that I do not want anyone to be hurt if such problems do occur. I just love it when the Maxwells think The Enemy is trying to prevent them from spreading the gospel according to Steve.)

Plumbing. Definitely plumbing. Steve's "time with the Lord" will result in a major backup.

I likes the way you think. It's precisely what I was guessing!

Plumbing, specifically the toilet & wastewater systems.

Just think of all those copies of Sweet Relationships or Managers of Their Homes drenched in sewage water.

Guest Anonymous

I wanted windscreen, but as it's gone already, I'll take the mirrors.

I also predict that they will park in the middle of the highway at some point to stop and pray for others affected by the storms.

Considering the number of road accidents they seem to witness it might pay to put out a statewide notification of their intended route.

I hope it's a speeding ticket. Would give Steve something to think about.

Archived