IGNORED

Kinda OT - youthfulness in the Seppi| inlaws!

MamaJunebug

Whoa - wait til you see Greg (bumpguy's) mom! Much less his grandmother!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2013/02/mercy-jeanne.html

Looks like Greg's daughter from his first marriage is happy about her tiny half-sister, and that's nice.

But mainly, Wow! What heads of hair on those women, and how youthful!!!!!

Whoa - wait til you see Greg (bumpguy's) mom! Much less his grandmother!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2013/02/mercy-jeanne.html

Looks like Greg's daughter from his first marriage is happy about her tiny half-sister, and that's nice.

But mainly, Wow! What heads of hair on those women, and how youthful!!!!!

Yes, they do look rather youthful. Looks like those genes decided to skip over him. It's still a little skeevy how close in age his first daughter and Regina appear to be...he looks like a dirty old man who got lucky.

And what the hell is that cake supposed to be image of? It looks disgusting!

I hadn't paid attention, but the cake does seem to have bumps.

Maybe it's a family thing?????

Glad you mentioned it, I went back ot look - how about that photo of presumably massively pregnant wife sitting on floor to listen to her husband read aloud? And with a worshipful look .... well, of course, that's non-optional!

The pictures look staged....and i found this quote (under a picture of mom, dad, and baby post c section:

Dr. Leslie later told Regina that she will not deliver a vaginal birth

until 18 mos. following a C-Section birth.

Where does Michelle Dugger find someone to deliver all her v-backs?

WTF! the woman JUST had a baby and someone in the Seppi family is ALREADY dithering about next "blessing?" Just enjoy this one and be glad mom and baby are healthy!

aren't those banana slices on the cake....yum imo but yuck for the look of it....baby's cute but can't get over the crap that the father (bumpguy) has put on it in the past....nothing like mixing baby photos, recipes, and conspiracy theories.

WOW, I would love to know what Greg's family thinks about all this (apart from the obvious happiness over the new baby). The Seppis are extra-hardcore.

Seppis are a special brand of crazy. Bakersfield is known for that level of sheer whackery though. I believe the prussian blue sisters came from there.

Archived