IGNORED

Surprised, Lori Alexander doesn't trash Robin Roberts

Lori blogged about Robin Roberts and she didn't slam her for not marying or having kids. I guess Lori hasn't heard the lesbian rumors about Robin. A part of me also thinks Lori is doing nice postings and posting recipes in hopes of having some of her readers think she is a nice Christian woman who is ok with single unmarried women

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-well-loved-woman.html

I was mentoring one of my women today and she couldn't understand what all the hoopla is about. All the signs in Times Square had pictures of Robin on them. They began the show with the President and his wife welcoming her back. What makes her so special?

Lori makes it official she owns the women she mentors.

I don't think she has ever been married or had children. She probably grieved over this but she seems to have accepted God's will in her life regardless of the path she has walked, even leukemia. The majority of women want to be married and have children, but she is an example of a woman who did not let this get her down.

Maybe she didn't grieve over not marrying or having children.

I don't believe every LGB rumor about celebs. But I do think Robin is a lesbian. If she ever comes out, I laugh at the thought of Lori freaking out. Robin seems like a nice person and I can see why she has gained a lot of support throughout her illness.

she is an example of a woman who did not let this get her down

Ha! I nearly spit out my drink. Maybe Robin R. does not let it get her down because she is too busy enjoying her independence, great job, friends, and loving family??

For once I"m glad to see Lori shut up.

Off topic: I can't wait to hear her view on all the godless heathens who will be showing up half-naked tonight n the red carpet at the Oscars and put our country to shame lol.

Has she mentioned Sam Champion at all? If she watches GMA & Robin Roberts I wonder if she has/had anything to say about Sam just getting married to his long term boyfriend?

Has she mentioned Sam Champion at all? If she watches GMA & Robin Roberts I wonder if she has/had anything to say about Sam just getting married to his long term boyfriend?

She probaly has no clue that he's gay. To be honest, I didn't even know he was gay until I read about him marrying his boyfriend.

For once I"m glad to see Lori shut up.

Off topic: I can't wait to hear her view on all the godless heathens who will be showing up half-naked tonight n the red carpet at the Oscars and put our country to shame lol.

I think she might skip doing an Oscar related post unless Lincoln doesn't win.

Archived