IGNORED

Maxwell Announcement/Snow blessing

johnhugh

Guest Anonymous
Am I the only one that thinks the covers of Teri's books belong better on a box of tampons? That's Kotex art, not something suitable for a book cover. Just sayin'...

I suspect she got the idea from the hours she spent in the bathroom, crying over her problems with the kids and praying that Steve would remember to bring something home for dinner, because she was too scared to ring and ask him directly. Sweet memories.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect she got the idea from the hours she spent in the bathroom, crying over her problems with the kids and praying that Steve would remember to bring something home for dinner, because she was too scared to ring and ask him directly. Sweet memories.

Does Teri know any adjectives other than "sweet"?

Guest Anonymous

Does Teri know any adjectives other than "sweet"?

I think she might be excluded from the title of Titus2 woman if she used those kind of words.

Am I the only one that thinks the covers of Teri's books belong better on a box of tampons? That's Kotex art, not something suitable for a book cover. Just sayin'...

Heh. I was wondering just WHY these books seemed so familiar, and I think you've just explained it!! :lol:

You can almost hear the girl on the cover asking, "Mom, what do you do when you don't feel so fresh?"

OH joy! A new 'book' from Teri on how to be a blessing to everyone else. Lofty goals for someone who has no clue how to be a blessing to herself.

Who on the planet would take life and relationship advice from Teri? The depression queen? The woman who turned off every single part of humanity to please her husband?

I hope they fail miserably. And I really hope this pathetic attempt at making money is indicative of how small and narrow their resources have become.

When they stop making money off naive people with their fucked up ways, the world will be a much better place.

I bet the pics of the little girls were cropped so no one could see them wearing evil snow "pants." At least I hope they were wearing snow pants because snow up the denin frumper is cold, even if you are wearing a couple pairs of pink tights.

Oh ye of little virtue. Snow skirts are totally a thing

themodestywalk.blogspot.com/2012/12/dressing-feminine-and-winter-sports.html

apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=33002

flickr.com/photos/36267795@N08/7086961803/

Absolutely brilliant. I just pissed myself a little I was laughing so hard. (I'm pregnant, but still)

The only blessing this snow has been is that it helps relieve some of the drought we have been experiencing. Otherwise, the car accidents, missed days at work and school, and shoveling out all 100 fucking feet of my driveway were NOT BLESSINGS.

Yup. Our fields are happy to have the moisture, and my kids are quite happy that a third snow day is looking likely for Monday. The rest, though, not so great.

I had to go to the store today because my kids have torn through my whole pantry in the time they've been off school. Everyone else in a four county radius also went to the store to stock up before the next storm. There were hardly any eggs or loaves of bread left, and the crowds were insane.

In my area, we get at most 3 or 4 days of snow each year, so my kids always look forward them, because it means no school and a very special day at home, a sort of unexpected vacation !

I don't like them though, because I'm not a kid, so I still have to go to work and I'm always scared by driving on snowy roads :( I don't have winter tyres since we get so little snow days...

The picture on the back cover of that sweet book... Teri looks genuinely happy, and the red cardigan suits her well. Is it the same that Reversal Anna used during one of their latest concerts? How cool it is to wear the exact same clothes as your mom... The picture of Steve on the other hand... he looks kind of evil there (which he is, of course). There's something in his eyes that is NOT kind, something that makes your skin crawl... Reminds me of the FJ infiltration last autumn when one of our ladies told how the whole room kind of went silent and cold when Steve entered the room.

Yup. Our fields are happy to have the moisture, and my kids are quite happy that a third snow day is looking likely for Monday. The rest, though, not so great.

I had to go to the store today because my kids have torn through my whole pantry in the time they've been off school. Everyone else in a four county radius also went to the store to stock up before the next storm. There were hardly any eggs or loaves of bread left, and the crowds were insane.

It's coming again tonight and tomorrow. Have to head to the store, too. Our girls also ate like there was no tomorrow. I just hope Brownback realizes that a two hour work delay isn't going to cut it tomorrow morning. Not a state employee here, but my office closes when the state closes. Stay safe if you have to go out in it!

The picture on the back cover of that sweet book... Teri looks genuinely happy, and the red cardigan suits her well. Is it the same that Reversal Anna used during one of their latest concerts? How cool it is to wear the exact same clothes as your mom... The picture of Steve on the other hand... he looks kind of evil there (which he is, of course). There's something in his eyes that is NOT kind, something that makes your skin crawl... Reminds me of the FJ infiltration last autumn when one of our ladies told how the whole room kind of went silent and cold when Steve entered the room.

In a black robe, he could do a pretty good impression of Emperor Palpatine.

Oh ye of little virtue. Snow skirts are totally a thing

themodestywalk.blogspot.com/2012/12/dressing-feminine-and-winter-sports.html

apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=33002

flickr.com/photos/36267795@N08/7086961803/

Wow, those links are just.... :lol:

Am I crazy or does Joseph do the design work? Interesting....

Wow, those links are just.... :lol:

And OMG, just wear the frickin' snow pants already. This is even worse than making the MaxHell girls hike in ankle-length skirts.

Pride is an enemy of love. It says I like my ideas, and I want my way. It criticizes others’ suggestions and is inflexible. Pride thinks it knows better than others do. It makes excuses when confronted. It thinks of self above others. All of those are attitudes that will undermine love. One very sad thing about pride is that often we don’t recognize it in our lives. We justify ourselves by thinking we are helpful or doing our job.

I wonder who she could be talking about?

:think:

I can't wait for an FJ member to read the book and report back. Looks very snark-worthy.

Either a new book, or an old book in ebook format.

Steve did mention in his last Corner that he is starting a new conference offering about working out in the big, bad world while still being a Christian. So it may be something about that.

Or, is it the book on courtship that he has supposedly been writing for years now. Somehow, it's never come to light. Can't imagine why. :think:

ETA: I love how Sarah can't just enjoy the snow for the sake of enjoying it. No, she has to attach her enjoyment of it to a scripture verse.

I don't know how he can hold a conference about this when he obviously couldn't cut it.

I suspect the new conference will be Stevie telling the men about how defrauded his was when a woman suggested a romantic lunch date a business lunch. And will then rant on about what a blessing it was when he 'came home' and will suggest that the only way they can go to heaven is to do the same.

It looks like a thin book with a cover similar in style to her last book. I guess the Maxwells are running out of ideas for their products? I know writing a book takes time but if they're going to charge so much for their stuff, they could try offering more substance. $10 for what basically amounts to a large pamphlet, half of just bible quotes.....yeah, try again.

Archived