IGNORED

Maxwell Announcement/Snow blessing

johnhugh

The latest post on their blog is up, called 'Snow Blessing'.God decided to give them snow and it was

such a welcome gift,
:roll:

However,

PS – We have a special resource announcement we’ll be making very soon. It’s not been mentioned on the blog, that I remember, so stay tuned!

The term "stay tuned" Stevie, comes from the radio and is also used by the BEAST :naughty:

I would imagine that this is just another one of their books which has been converted to ebook format. I am loosing interest in them these days. Most posts recently seem to be about that bloody Aunties Park, the 'elderly' home or a resource advert. They seem a lot more secretive post engagement split and the famous conference visit :clap: .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that was a pretty bad storm. I'm sure all the people who were in car crashes and/or died will find it a "blessing". :roll: When the snow melts, they are left with about an inch of water. It won't want much of a dent in a drought situation.

Maybe the big announcement will be that they are retiring! :dance:

A special resource announcement = more for-profit Maxwell drivel for sale. Oh boy!

Playground is finally referred to as Aunties' Park. Guess Steve noticed FJ's grammar reminders.

Hi Steve!

Is there going to FINALLY be a courtship for poor Sarah? I'll keep bringing this up as long as Steve (hi!) is still lurking here.

Either a new book, or an old book in ebook format.

Steve did mention in his last Corner that he is starting a new conference offering about working out in the big, bad world while still being a Christian. So it may be something about that.

Or, is it the book on courtship that he has supposedly been writing for years now. Somehow, it's never come to light. Can't imagine why. :think:

ETA: I love how Sarah can't just enjoy the snow for the sake of enjoying it. No, she has to attach her enjoyment of it to a scripture verse.

Does anyone else think the announcement could be family related ?

Possibilities

-Anna is in courtship with John Marie

-Chris and NR Anna are expecting baby 2

Does anyone else think the announcement could be family related ?

Possibilities

-Anna is in courtship with John Marie

-Chris and NR Anna are expecting baby 2

I wouldn't think so only because she specifically said a resource, and then said she was pretty sure it hadn't been mentioned on the blog before. It doesn't sound like a personal thing.

Plus they don't seem to "pre-announce" personal stuff.

I bet the pics of the little girls were cropped so no one could see them wearing evil snow "pants." At least I hope they were wearing snow pants because snow up the denin frumper is cold, even if you are wearing a couple pairs of pink tights.

Guest Anonymous

I wouldn't think so only because she specifically said a resource, and then said she was pretty sure it hadn't been mentioned on the blog before. It doesn't sound like a personal thing.

Plus they don't seem to "pre-announce" personal stuff.

I think she specifically said "resource announcement" to save herself from the embarrassment she experienced previously when, in response to such a teaser, she received floods of questions about whether she was courting. Poor woman had to write a special blog post once, saying how happy she is to be serving her family thankyouverymuch and was content to wait on Steve's God's will as to whether there would ever be a man in her life.

Testimonials 'coming soon'? That's what review copies are for. I'm sure some Maxwell fans would think they've won the lottery to get a sneak peek and write a glowing response.

What do the Maxwell daughters know about any relationships outside of their immediate family? Teri, maybe, but I would say it's been a long time since she had any meaningful contact with anyone not related to her.

The only blessing this snow has been is that it helps relieve some of the drought we have been experiencing. Otherwise, the car accidents, missed days at work and school, and shoveling out all 100 fucking feet of my driveway were NOT BLESSINGS. :evil:

Guest Anonymous

The sample pages look riveting. Especially the bible study on what a widow has to do to qualify for assistance from the church. THAT's why they never visit Grandma Maxwell any more any more I guess; she wasn't godly enough as a younger woman. :roll:

What do the Maxwell daughters know about any relationships outside of their immediate family? Teri, maybe, but I would say it's been a long time since she had any meaningful contact with anyone not related to her.

Agree!

I'm pretty sure that the book is about your relationship to God and your God given headship not about your relationship with anyone else.

Am I the only one that thinks the covers of Teri's books belong better on a box of tampons? That's Kotex art, not something suitable for a book cover. Just sayin'...

Archived