IGNORED

Toolishness: The Story of Vision Forum in 2012

hoipolloi

Doug (Phillips Is A Tool) has put up a new tribute video to himself: visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx?path=/2013/02/10706/

Filled with the usual BS & a crap-ton of Dougie voice-overs, check out the last minute or so which is a sped-up shoot of what seems to be VF's warehouse during the holiday rush. This segment includes about 10-15 seconds' worth of people looking a lot like VF interns staring intently at computer monitors.

Could they be monitoring FJ? :eusa-think:

Hi, interns! :dance: Guess what?

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus christ that thing is a fucking gold mine! Theres titanic footage we havent seen before! I dont have time to fully play but heres a quick screen grab...

Michelle sniffs pie!

post-315-14451996094782_thumb.jpg

OK, this couldnt be resisted... his words:

"We're taking it into our bosom and our heart."

Dougie looks like he is taking a major dump.

Off to go watch it. I need new LOLDOUG material.

**Doug Phillips is a Tool**

There is almost too many things to snark on in that video I don't even know where to start. I think the worst offence of King Tool of Toolvania is his use of the word "sup" during one of the food conference segments.

I made it in for three minutes of the toolish love fest.

I had to quit after the Titanic remarks. Doug, I'm a follower of the Titanic and I have studied the history of, the ship, and all that good stuff. Please do your research before making claims and trying to glorify it in your vision. By the way LGBT Titanic fiction is really gaining ground. Have fun sleeping with that thought running through your head.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

I knew I could count on you guys!!

:greetings-wavegreen::greetings-waveyellow::greetings-wavingblue::greetings-wavingyellow:

Hi, VF interns! Better look busy - not only is Jesus coming but Dougie is filming you!

Remember: Doug Phillips Is A :music-tool:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

By all that's holy, please DON'T elaborate on the contents of that sauce.

By all that's holy, please DON'T elaborate on the contents of that sauce.

I shall leave it up to your imagination. ;)

BTW, I was talking about anchovy paste.

anaconda_zps1c79236b.jpg

...my hands gripped tightly around the totality of its girth. I stared at its head so formidable, taunting me......

and continue!

...my hands gripped tightly around the totality of its girth. I stared at its head so formidable, taunting me......

and continue!

I squeezed the length of it until it began to quiver (full).. Then it ejected its warm venom onto my face.

... Isn't worshipping idols against Abrahamic religions? Dougie, you youreself are such a tool. :lol: I guess he's an exception 'cause he's God's special snowflake.

I squeezed the length of it until it began to quiver (full).. Then it ejected its warm venom onto my face.

And I slept, held tight by the muscular coils. Lulled to a stupor by the beating of its heart, my own pulse locking step as if our very souls became one. The Anaconda, once so mighty and strong, lay limp against my spent body, yet at peace.

Tried to watch until the Titanic shit came up. I have ancestors who survived and died on that ship . Dougie can go get dressed up and fuck himself.

And I slept, held tight by the muscular coils. Lulled to a stupor by the beating of its heart, my own pulse locking step as if our very souls became one. The Anaconda, once so mighty and strong, lay limp against my spent body, yet at peace.

Dammit, Buzzard, you nearly cost me my laptop screen. That tends to happen when I splurt diet Coke through my nostrils.

Two thoughts:

1. It made me sad to watch the Hazardous Journeys segment, realizing that the girls and women in these families won't have the chance to have the same kinds of sweeping adventures...the kinds that make you feel like a hero. I'm not particularly the extreme outdoorsy/hiking type, but whenever I watch scenes in movies like the LOTR trilogy where you see the band of adventurers climbing a mountain with stirring music in the background, I have this emotional longing to be like them. Although I'll probably never do something quite so epic, I know that I theoretically could find/make an adventure. How sad to think of SAHDs wanting adventures that they aren't allowed to have.

2. Swing music at the end - it's not like they would approve of the dancing to go along with it, would they?

Archived