IGNORED

That Wife's In A Tizzy

Morton Fan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read some of the FJ posts on TW and, honestly, I always thought you guys were being a little hard on her. Today, I went and read through some of her recent posts and as it turns out you guys were right on. I get the impression she doesn't like T1 at all.

"He's too time consuming! I need alone time with my husband! He wants me to pay attention to him!"

The horror of actually being expected to parent your child. Sheesh, this woman is nutty.

She really is one of those who never should have had children, but bought into the Mormon idea that her only worthy goal was to become a wife and mother. While Mormonism does say that birth control is left up to the couple, there is pressure to have a large family to bring in "spirits" who are waiting to be born into Mormon families.

I've read some of the FJ posts on TW and, honestly, I always thought you guys were being a little hard on her. Today, I went and read through some of her recent posts and as it turns out you guys were right on. I get the impression she doesn't like T1 at all.

"He's too time consuming! I need alone time with my husband! He wants me to pay attention to him!"

The horror of actually being expected to parent your child. Sheesh, this woman is nutty.

Just trust us on this one. ;)

I dont get the impression that she likes her kids. I really hope she isnt quiverfull.

I hope she doesn't have more kids and there are smaller Mormon families. I can see her and ThatJerk having at least 5 kids to fit in with some of their fellow Mormons.

I hope she doesn't have more kids and there are smaller Mormon families. I can see her and ThatJerk having at least 5 kids to fit in with some of their fellow Mormons.

TH won't let her get pregnant again til she loses all her baby weight, so that alone will limit their family size.

I do hope that now they have a boy and a girl they stop.

I thought they weren't "strict" Mormons anymore - so will they even have more kids? I thought that TW was moving away from Mormonism to fit in with the new neighbors. I'll admit that all I know of TW is what I've read here and on other snark forums but she seems like she might stop having kids.

It's really sad that she called T1 "creepy"! He's just a little boy!

In 2010 I gave birth to our first child, a son. I poured all of my time and energy into trying to make nursing work, but after three weeks I decided it wasn’t going to work and switched to formula. I was devastated, and believe I missed out on crucial bonding opportunities with him.

So I stuck him in the bathroom to sleep. I also left him for hours in an empty playpen while I was off on my computer blogging. I think it was supposed to be some sort of reverse psychology thing. But it didn't really work! Help!

So I stuck him in the bathroom to sleep. I also left him for hours in an empty playpen while I was off on my computer blogging. I think it was supposed to be some sort of reverse psychology thing. But it didn't really work! Help!

Yes, because her lack of nursing is the reason they're not bonded. It's not the hours upon hours of neglect. :doh:

Yes, because her lack of nursing is the reason they're not bonded. It's not the hours upon hours of neglect. :doh:

She's already supplementing with formula and leaving the new bub with TH while she does other stuff. She's not even giving herself a chance to establish a good milk supply and nursing routine.

Archived