IGNORED

Sauntina Staddon wearing jeans

0 kids n not countin

Well, it's better to have her in jeans than flashing everyone with a bit of defrauding thigh.

Whenever I see that child's name I think "saute" or "cantina"

Her parents think her name means 'little song'. I take it that they meant to name her 'Sonatina' but the combination of SODRT and a regional accent intervened. Poor kid. She doesn't even have a normal middle name to fall back on.

As far as fundie naming and hair styles go (including baby headbands) I have a feeling that these are some of the few areas in which fundie women have much freedom, and it tends to be used...poorly. See: Mullet perms, and poor little baby Staddon's first & middle names.

The younger Duggar girls wear pants when they are babies too. I think the under threes get away with it in all but the most extreme fundie families. Learning to crawl in a skirt is hard, my daughter used to get it caught under her knees and fall when she was wearing dresses while crawling.

I see her name and start singing

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,

Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?

Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!

Ding, daing, dong. Ding, daing, dong.

That is all.....

Hair bands like that are not, unfortunately, only for fundies. Friends of mine used to own a children's clothing store and their number one selling item was giant hair bows and bands. Number two selling item: hair bow holders. It was crazy the amount people would buy and most of the customers were not fundie.

Also, cute baby, horrific name.

Archived