IGNORED

More WTF Vine Valley "scenes"...

0 kids n not countin

http://famteam.com/winter/

That's 18,708 words of pure bullshit. Total waste of time writing it, reading it, filming it, everything.

Dumb idea, no plot, terrible acting. Just another excuse to keep the manboys away from girls and other bad things.

I saw a video where one son was saying he likes these long family trips because it gives them the time to bond together more.

Seriously, wtf

And to think, this film could be the most mind-blowingly culture-changing masterpiece the world has ever seen...if only some certain other fundies were involved in making it. Sigh.

At least the fact that Mrs. Arndt never changes or varies her hair will pay off in the continuity. Have they said it's a movie now, or is it still a pilot for what they think is going to be a TV show?

I tried. My eyes glazed over. The font was the least painful thing about this textwall.

And to think, Rick is a former newspaper "journalist" who completed 3 1/2 years of a journalism degree at Mckendree College in Lebanon, Illinois.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the weeks have rolled by and the Fam is still in NY, and still filming Daddy's bizarre vanity project. Today's filming involved Philip eating donuts at the kitchen table.

20130401_161138.jpg

At this point, I don't know whether to feel sorry for these captive kids or whether I should track them down and slap them all silly.

At this point, I don't know whether to feel sorry for these captive kids or whether I should track them down and slap them all silly.

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I know this has been said before, but there is something seriously wrong here when a bunch of grown men continue to follow Mommy and Daddy around. I mean, not a single one of them questions it? Are they so indoctrinated by their parents and sheltered that they can't see that this isn't normal?? It seems so.

ETA: I bet they are trained to not question at all. If any of them do, parents and maybe other sibs raise serious hell. Emotional blanket training for adults ala Arnt style.

Happy Birthday John Arndt. He's 31 today. :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy::obscene-drinkingdrunk::occasion-birthday::occasion-partyblower::occasion-cake::occasion-gift:

Let's see what he's up to on his special day:

Jude Arndt:

Have a happy birthday, John! Any plans to celebrate?

John Arndt"

Thanks! Luke has an afternoon video depo, but we hope to go out to eat this evening. Any suggestions? Lotawata is always good…

Seth Arndt:

Or Breadeaux? I’d like to go there when we get back home if we can.

John Arndt:

I haven’t been to Breadeaux in a long time. I guess you guys have been missing pizza buffets up there.

Seth Arndt:

Yes… *sniff*

Looks like he has thrilling birthday plans with Luke.

Also Happy Birthday to Daddy Arndt, his birthday was yesterday 4/1, was that God playing an April Fools' joke on us all? :angry-devil:

OK, I've reached my Arndt/Maxwell limit. There comes a point when I begin to feel such ennui, simply thinking of the tiny circles in which these adults move, that nausea and depression threaten. (Lake Lotawata is a great restaurant, lots of people go there with, you know, friends. Dates. Relatives - from beyond the immediate family. It seems kinda spoilt, now, knowing the Arndts.... never mind. Time for an F.J. vacay.)

Lake Lotawata .... oh, dogz. That's a great little restaurant. Ay yi yi .... chances are I'll have a sighting of Arndt with my next walleye special. The mind reels. And the smartphone camera will be charged up, I promise!

;)

Should be "good"!

Archived