IGNORED

god made him a prophet the inmates will make him a bitch

I suspect the worst hell, for him, would be to be unimportant -- just another prisoner being put through day after dull, lonely day, by calm unimpressed prison staff.

Exactly.

the problem is that people like him violence would be the only thing that got through to him. no matter what he will think he is still the prophet god made.I see this with the people who let their children die . Even found guilty they don't think they did anything wrong and their church does not either.
Sadly, I don't think violence would get through to him, either. He'd probably love to feel martyred and persecuted.
Yep. I hate hearing the "hahaha, see how happy he is when he meets Bubba in jail", but I do understand where it comes from. When you hear about someone hurting someone so horribly, you do want them to understand just what it is they've done. I think victimising them won't make them understand.

I hope he eventually gets a fair trial, but I don't care how long he stalls in the meantime. He's as removed as he ever will be from his followers and is doing as little harm as he ever will be - and him being in jail won't change that. I just want things to get better for those who remain in the communities.

Prison rape is hideous, and the fact that our societies silently condone them and calmly watch as people are sentenced to rape is hideous. It's so wrong that they sentence women to gang rape in Afghanistan, but we sentence men to rape.

The thing is that in reality he is not removed from his followers. He has a prepaid calling card worth thousands and used it to keep the people enslaved.

*I wish that the powers that be would take his phone privleges away from him. Until that happens nothing will change.

According to what people have said on the Joy Behar Show, they waterboard babies to keep them from crying.

Archived