IGNORED

Merged: Republicans/A Baby is the "Largest Organ..."

Lillybee

You know what? Let's just define fetuses as organs. Because then it would be easier to justify its removal.

1) Just like my tonsils or my wisdom teeth, if I want my "organ" to be removed-- my body, my choice.

2) Like an appendex, this organ may be detrimental to my health, so if I want my "organ" to be removed-- my body, my choice.

3) Like a tumor or cyst, this organ is parasitic, so if I want my "organ" to be removed-- my body, my choice.

If republican ban the removal of this "organ", then how would they justify any other removal of organs? This terminology works in our favor.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"-George Carlin.

I'm already hellbound, because I deprived my appendix of its civil rights by removing it.

My spleen thinks this guy is an idiot - and "worse," his argument actually supports a pro-choice view.

spleen_zps20d82dfd.jpg

Don't give them any ideas.... :(

Meh - don't worry about it. Of all the people in the world, fundies are the most paranoid about any medical interventions during pregnancy/childbirth. There is absolutely no way they will want anyone interfering with their breeding and birthing.

Archived