IGNORED

Your Handy Guide to Free Jinger User Titles

happy atheist

@Red Jumper, I suggest going to the first page of this thread, doing command/ctrl F, typing your user title, and then seeing what comes next. That's the easiest thing I can think of. 

• Upvote 1

My current title "God Took Me Off the Sex Offender Registry " was nowhere to be found. I now can't even find the source in the suggestion box. I'm not sure if is me or a FJ glitch.

Anyway, I don't think, it is the only one inserted between those ranks on page 1, is it? I found an Example where coconut Flan inserted new ranks between existing ones.

If there is no easy way, never mind. I don't want to talk anyone into spending hours to compile a new list. Helpmeets and Admins sure have better things to do than feeding my curiosity.

@FundieFarmer thanks for the help. I found the list:

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/24822-recommended-your-updated-guide-to-free-jinger-user-titles/

and

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/14083-user-titles-suggestions/

in the latter @Coconut Flan posted her updates.

I compiled the lists and inserted the thread links of the suggestions - Latest updates 31/08/17. I can send it if someone wants it. I'm not sure this sure be posted in one post, though, as it's 28 word pages (8740 words)

• Upvote 2

Thanks, but no it won't update any more.  That is why I haven't made any more changes/updates.  Technically we are stuck until Destiny and Curious do the next major update.  We will be using a new format after the new update.  If you want to send me list by PM I'll put it in my folder.  Thanks.  

I'd meant to post something about this but my daughter's life impacted mine tremendously for a couple of months.  It's nothing bad, her family just suddenly needed a lot of my help.  

• Upvote 6

I hope you and your daughter are fine.

Don't worry about super unimportant stuff. Once everything is fine, treat yourself to a large cup of tea/coffee/ glasses of wine/beer.

Really a lot less important: I found that we have a user title 2x. on 10450 and 14500 there is "I'm Not as Awesome as I Thought I Was ". I PM you the list. I can't PM the list: "Allowed file extensions are: gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png" - I could take screenshots but they wouldn't be of any help.

Edited by Red Jumper
  • Upvote 3

Holy crap cf, I'm sorry- I've been caught up in my own life and checking in very minimally as you know so I've only caught snippets. Love to you & yours. Thanks for straightening us out here [emoji813]️

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Red Jumper said:

I hope you and your daughter are fine.

Thanks, we are.  Daughter made a job change and grandson started kindergarten.  I was needed for some before and after school care three hours from home.  I think I'm done for a bit.  I'm tired, but it was great to be there for and with them.  Daughter is VERY much happier now.

You may email them to me at coconutflan@freejinger.org if you wish.  

• Upvote 8

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve been looking all over creation, but I can’t find anything explaining why I’m now “The Elderly.” (Heck, I turn 66 in two days and it’s strangely accurate, but I’m mystified.)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Hane said:

(Heck, I turn 66 in two days and it’s strangely accurate, but I’m mystified.)

Happy Birthday in advance.  It's nothing personal.  It's a comparatively new addition (I noticed it a few months ago) and I think denotes that we have been around for a while or have 75 posts - in other words not new members.  

And it is a Maxhellion reference, of course. :)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Hane said:

I’ve been looking all over creation, but I can’t find anything explaining why I’m now “The Elderly.” (Heck, I turn 66 in two days and it’s strangely accurate, but I’m mystified.)

• Thank You 2