IGNORED

Which crackpot will jump on meteorite shower 1st?

MamaJunebug

Pat Robertson?

Doug Phillips!

Ge-off-rey Botkin??

Place your bets here.

And while you're at it, propose their "reason" for the Urals region of Russia being hit. Because, you know, those meteorite craters in Missouri are, well, a fluke. Or happened long before all the dominionists started to move in.

Im thinking ZZ will jump first. Yesterday there was an article somewhere that a roof collapsed at chernobyl. A roof collapse AND a meteorite in the same week? CONSPIRACY! Its US spy drones practicing spying on people!!!!!!!!!

If Robertson jumps it will be some sort of warning about the end of days and some random bible verse about white flashes.

90Omh7_I8vI

I just gotta say, this would have scared the ever loving fuck out of me.

Robertson because he likes to hear the sound of his own voice - and he'll blame it on the gays or evil Russian government or something like that. He will interpret this as a divine early warning sign that the end is near.

Of our bloggers - I don't know. My first thought was Zsu, as PP might see this as a sign of the tribulation. But then I thought that she might have enough sense to see this for what it is - space matter getting too close to earth.

Well, seeing as its already made an appearance on my Facebook feed "it's the end of the world! Repent now ye sinners!" I'd say our bloggers are typing it up right now, and the press releases are hitting the fax machines...

It'll be interesting, for sure.

I just heard somebody say, "Either God hates the Urals or he was trying out for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback."

For those who don't know, the Chiefs pro football team s.u.c.k.e.d this season. Hee!

Talk about your dark horses, although this is pretty low-key. I look forward to the true fundies putting a more malevolent spin on God's intention.

“From the Scriptures, we know that the Lord often sends people signs and warnings via natural forces,†Metropolitan of Chelyabinsk and Zlatoust Feofan said in a statement released on Friday.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130215/17949 ... ssage.html

Im thinking ZZ will jump first. Yesterday there was an article somewhere that a roof collapsed at chernobyl. A roof collapse AND a meteorite in the same week? CONSPIRACY! Its US spy drones practicing spying on people!!!!!!!!!

If Robertson jumps it will be some sort of warning about the end of days and some random bible verse about white flashes.

90Omh7_I8vI

I just gotta say, this would have scared the ever loving fuck out of me.

Holy Lord, that's like biblicly freaky :scared-eek: . That must have been like what the dinosaurs saw.

Candy's on it! Signs! End times! Tribulations! Long Bible study article coming right up!

joyfulchristianhomemaking.com

Certain recent events have been brought to my attention, and I am just - flaberghasted. More possible prophecies have unfolded just this week. I am in the Word today, and hope to be sharing some of my research later, or tomorrow, on this blog.

Something happened! I dont know what it is! BUT ITS SCARY AND JESUS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy was totally off her rocker today. Before the "This is going to be a heavy Bible study day for my family and I, praise God" it was a post about Dragons, Spaceships and Devils, Oh My.

And my lands, is it so hard, people--my family and me! This is going to be a heavy Bible study for me. SOTDRT coming right up!

Candy was totally off her rocker today. Before the "This is going to be a heavy Bible study day for my family and I, praise God" it was a post about Dragons, Spaceships and Devils, Oh My.

And my lands, is it so hard, people--my family and me! This is going to be a heavy Bible study for me. SOTDRT coming right up!

And before that, a post on what to carry in your purse at all times. A KJV Bible (never, EVER leave home without that!), a couple of silver emergency blankets, a Swiss Army knife or two, a book on foraging, a book on trapping, bandanas, oregano oil (huh?), pen and paper, a flashlight... and on and on and on.

I'm in a lot of trouble; I only have my wallet, lip balm, and a pair of reading glasses in mine. My next foray from home to Target will surely end in disaster. :shock:

Holy Lord, that's like biblicly freaky :scared-eek: . That must have been like what the dinosaurs saw.

Meteors-- Why we can't buy dinosaur meat at Safeway!

Read on facebook earlier today.

Oregano oil is supposed by naturopathic people to be a good antibiotic treatment for wounds.

I looked it up after snarking on it, and found the same information. Will file the knowledge away for possible future use. Still don't think I'll be carrying a bottle of it in my purse every day, though! :lol:

Russia Already Has Meteor Truthers

Russian nationalist lawmaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky, long known for his flamboyance and outrageous remarks, said Friday that meteorite fragments had not rained down on Russia in the morning, but that the light flashes and tremors in several of the country’s regions resulted from US weapons tests, APA reports quoting RIA Novosti.

“Those aren’t meteors falling, it’s the Americans testing new weapons,†Zhirinovsky, leader of the Liberal Democratic Party, told journalists several hours after the Emergencies Ministry began issuing statements on the incident, which has injured hundreds and damaged scores of buildings.

He also said US Secretary of State John Kerry had wanted to warn Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov about the “provocation†on Monday, but couldn’t reach him – a reference to US State Department comments earlier this week that Kerry had spent several days trying to speak to Lavrov by phone to discuss North Korea and Syria.

Archived