IGNORED

Found a Blog from a member of the "Church of Duggar"

silverspoons

The JB dissing his dad incident did happen at a real church. It happened in another state though, I think it was in Wisconsin. An FJer and her relative attended that speaking event. There was a thread on it and I'll try to find it.

Wasn't Jubilee's service in a "real" church? (mega church that I think was rented just for that)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't Jubilee's service in a "real" church? (mega church that I think was rented just for that)

Complete with theater seats and a big screen

Yes, Jubilee's memorial was in a mega church. They had a LOT of people there, though.

If the Duggars hadnt been known to let random people in their house, I'd understand the invite only status, because of gawkers, etc.....but well...its the Duggars.

So is it fair to assume women aren't allowed to speak, ever, at this "church"?

If I had to guess, I don't think women are even allowed to sneeze. You might have to run outside after the children if you do. Though I'm sure it's perfectly acceptable to birth in the other room. :roll:

Huh. Never realized God would only listen if you had a penis. You think he'd be all over gay marriage then. Two headships in every home.

So is it fair to assume women aren't allowed to speak, ever, at this "church"?

On the duggar family blog (which I think someone tried to say is run by ProverbsMom, and it's not. She did a 'guest post' there, but it's run by a mother/daughter team) it was stated either in the guest post or int he comments that "Grandma" Duggar will 'say a word' or 'give a testimony' or something. So the women must be allowed to 'give testimony' at least.

I think you misread my post on the other thread regarding PM/the person who writes the Pickles and Hairspray FB page. I was trying to clarify who "Val" was, that's all. The two personas are quite distinct; that was never a question.

As for this thread, I'm glad it was dredged up since I was taking a self-imposed break when it came up the first time. Interesting to see more of the unvarnished version of PM before her cover was blown. What a sanctimonious bitch.

Archived