IGNORED

Little Peas in a Pod from God or Whatever It Was Called

Dev83

Has she updated? It seems like it has been forever, and I always found her particular crazy very interesting. Mormon, fundie Christian, mormon again, athiest free thinker, mainstream Christian, back to athiest, back to Mormon. It was all so odd, then it seems like she dropped off the face of the earth. I think Janice was her name, right?

Edited by Coconut Flan

Oh boy, do I remember her -- she had neck-snapping swings from Mormon to piercings to fundie to granola... last I read from her was she had her 8th child to even things out with 4 boys/4 girls, and they were fundie-lite enough to get Mr. Pea fixed. Her last post indicated that they had been very busy since his operation. :lol: Nothing since!

Yes, I certainly feel the lack. I think she's far too busy showing off her piercings, tatts and tatas to give a rats about blogging about home made soap.

Her last update was last summer. Back then, she was still eating paleo, seemed no longer religious, and her husband just had a vasectomy. lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.co.uk/

I felt sympathetic toward Crazy Janis. She was a teen mom who seemed pretty intelligent, but desperate to find a place where she wasn't judged and could find friends. :(

That said, I'm glad her hubby got fixed. And I'm glad she got away from the crazy fundieness, as she clearly liked to dress trampy (no criticism... I dress like a ho too).

• 4 months later...

Couldn't find this in another thread...so sorry if someone else posted this but Janis is back!!

Yay!

Just posted a few pics so far but hurrah. Want to find out how the tattoo phase is going and if a reverse vasectomy/return to fundiedom is on the cards.

Couldn't find this in another thread...so sorry if someone else posted this but Janis is back!!

Yay!

Just posted a few pics so far but hurrah. Want to find out how the tattoo phase is going and if a reverse vasectomy/return to fundiedom is on the cards.

Her husband got a big tattoo of a gun on his left shoulder? Maybe it's just because I hate guns, but it's seems really creepy. On a similar note, I'd like to get a close-up of her sleeve tat.

Her husband got a big tattoo of a gun on his left shoulder? Maybe it's just because I hate guns, but it's seems really creepy. On a similar note, I'd like to get a close-up of her sleeve tat.

Yeah. That gun tattoo :s I don't dislike janis and hubby entirely but sometimes I just go, oh why did you do that?

Actually I saw a recent facebook pic of her wirh a big chest tattoo. It was some scrolly words but I couldn't read them, sadly.

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...
  • Coconut Flan changed the title to Little Peas in a Pod from God or Whatever It Was Called