IGNORED

Without God, you will cheat on your spouse

dairyfreelife

Interestingly enough, the only person who has seriously propositioned me repeatedly in my 15 years of marriage is Fundie-lite. I say lite because he's obviously not very Christian. He even told me once that God wanted me to cheat on my ungodly husband with a godly man, to show me what a godly man could do. I laughed quite hard at that one.

I actually went on several dates with a fundie-lite guy. On the third date he mentioned that he was married. Obviously, that relationship was quite over. The irony? He and his father in law run a marriage improvement "ministry" that gives seminars on rescuing failing marriages.

I actually went on several dates with a fundie-lite guy. On the third date he mentioned that he was married. Obviously, that relationship was quite over. The irony? He and his father in law run a marriage improvement "ministry" that gives seminars on rescuing failing marriages.

must have just been testing his theories.

FUNNY, the only person I've known to cheat recently is one of the most obnoxious in your face Christians I know. I'm not sure how she can live with herself...oh wait..its because!!!!!!! Jesus!!!!!

Perhaps she is defining cheating as having thoughts about a person other than your spouse.

edited because you can't 'having thinking'. Honestly, I can have an intelligent conversation with proper grammar. I swear I can. :?

FUNNY, the only person I've known to cheat recently is one of the most obnoxious in your face Christians I know. I'm not sure how she can live with herself...oh wait..its because!!!!!!! Jesus!!!!!

That was totally it with my slimeball... He told me if you're a Christian, you just ask for forgiveness, every time! Magic!

Archived