IGNORED

Students, Teacher Fight For 'Traditional' Prom Without Gays

doggie

This is bad enough but I guess she is the counselor that the school is a real piece of work. She cares about the gay's but unless they love god and stop being gay they are nothing along with the handicapped students.

The Church of course loves us some gays but hates them at the same time. got to love caring Christians. Of course yo ucan't love god if you are gay we all know that as a fact.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... 61919.html

A group of Indiana-based parents, teens and even a teacher is fighting for a separate "traditional" prom that would ban gay students.

As NBC 2/My Wabash Valley is reporting, special education teacher Diana Medley is defending a group of Sullivan High School students who are arguing in favor of the alternate prom.

"Homosexual students come to me with their problems, and I don't agree with them, but I care about them," Medley told the news station. "It's the same thing with my special needs kids; I think God puts everyone in our lives for a reason."

When asked whether or not gay people have a "purpose" in life, Medley added, "No, I honestly don't. Sorry, but I don't ... A gay person isn't going to come up and make some change unless it's to realize that it was a choice and they're choosing God."

I'd like to ask these people to pinpoint the exact spot in the bible where God or Jesus says "gays are bad." Not surprisingly no one has taken me up on that challenge.

When asked whether or not gay people have a "purpose" in life, Medley added, "No, I honestly don't. Sorry, but I don't ... A gay person isn't going to come up and make some change unless it's to realize that it was a choice and they're choosing God."

Seriously lady? So anyone who helps you out in life must be straight? :roll:

Walt Witman and Oscar Wilde are considered very good writers...and both were gay.

Archived