IGNORED

Why we are all Slaves Now thanks to Feminism.

AtroposHeart

For those of you unfamiliar with Latin American telenovelas “Escrava Isaura,†(Slave Isaura) is a story about a light-skinned slave. The struggles are immense and particularly painful for the heroine of the story. However, in the end she comes out on top and is able to find happiness among the injustices committed against her. The modern woman however does not receive the happiness and fulfillment in her life at the end. In fact, the modern woman continues to suffer at the hands of a cruel world that has been imposed upon her by the feminist egalitarian dogma. By now, we know that the true purpose of feminism is the destabilization of society through the use of Marxist (egalitarian) ideals in order to break up the family. As a result, the government will be able to hold the reigns in tact in order to control and manipulate the populace.

Women have been willing dupes to believe the feminist propaganda. They exchanged their comfortable homes with loving husbands into cold offices with bosses who are looking for ways to exploit the women. The women have fallen for the lie that by getting a job outside of the home they will be liberated. They have been told to pursue a career in hopes of achieving “independence.†The feminist establishment managed to delude the women so much that the women began to see staying home as slavery. Thus, housewives thanks the likes of Betty Friedan have been likened to mere existence of slaves. In addition, De Beauvoir went even further that loving housewives are in fact parasites. According to De Beauvoir to stop this parasitism (housewives), we must force all women to get jobs outside the home. Well feminists successfully implemented the ‘force’ part.

“[A]s long as the family and the myth of the family and the myth of maternity and the maternal instinct are not destroyed, women will still be oppressed…. No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one. It is a way of forcing women in a certain direction.†~ Simone de Beauvoir, “Sex, Society, and the Female Dilemma,†Saturday Review, June 14, 1975.

Nevertheless, it is important to discuss what is this independence that a feminist seeks? Feminists managed to ‘liberate’ women by making it easier for women to become sluts (premarital sex). Thus, reducing the importance of chaste and pure women as a result, men have no inventive to marry and women are used as nothing more but mere sexual commodities. When women finally tire of the promiscuous lifestyle, they find that no man wants to marry them. Men who do not shun marriage tend to marry virgins so the feminist promiscuous sluts are left to age by themselves. Or they settle for less well to do men and are subsequently are exploited by these men for monetary purposes. This is because the career of the promiscuous woman finally begins to take off exponentially after the investment she put forth in her 20’s and 30’s.

In the end, she misses out on marriageable men and wastes it on a useless career that essentially fails to fulfill her. Not only is the woman used for monetary and sexual purposes by her less successful (Mangina) husband who refuses to support her. He also exploits her when it comes to housework and child rearing. As again, the woman is made to do it all while the husband comfortably relaxes on a coach after a days work. Nevertheless, a working woman’s day never ends she not only is forced to have a job outside of the home she must do everything inside of the home. This includes everything from childcare, housework chores and servicing her husband sexually; indeed what a great day for the liberationist elite. To see women toil and suffer in the hands of an egalitarian society and at the hands of an emasculated husband who seeks to use and abuse the woman for all that she is worth. Feminism has made women lower the standards for men greatly. It has told women that they can be successful by themselves, however feminists failed to take into account the unfair distribution of labor in the household. In addition, the woman begins to resent her husband for making her work outside of the home and do everything inside of the home. This leads to fights and divorce, and thus after a divorce a woman seeks to gain the best financial advantage from the husband. Through alimony, some lucky gals manage to take revenge on Mangina husbands that way. However, most women are left destitute. As shown by the increasing poverty rates of single mothers.

This is the great liberation that feminism gave women. It has made women into thrash. It has made men disrespect women it has led to a nation of emasculated men who further thrive on the oppression of the feminine women. These men fear feminine women who seek protection and objectification of their men. They are scared to take responsibility, be the leaders in their families, and lead their wives. These men thus cause resentment in women. Then women act out in desperation. The modern woman is forced to be the “Escrava Isaura†of our time. She is shunned, thrashed and spit on; she becomes a sexual commodity to be used by many men. Additionally, she continues to be exploited after marriage by a husband who refuses to undertake the breadwinner role and makes her work outside of the home. Feminism has created a nation of deluded Isaura’s who insist on the doctrine of feminism, yet knowing that something is not right. Deep down she knows she is being exploited by the system she knows that it is unfair. Yet without a voice for women, she remains gullible and easily swayed toward the belief that egalitarianism is good.

The few of us that have been lucky to see through the feminist lie have the duty of teaching these modern Isaura slaves that accepting the feminine is okay. That in fact being a woman is okay. That we as a whole should demand the support of our husbands, we need to raise our sons to be true men of chivalry. We have the duty to raise men who are dominant leaders, men who take the breadwinner role and men who protect us from other men. This can only be done if we choose the right men to marry and if we set our standards higher than mere commitment. We need to achieve the standards that women in patriarchal nations have. The standard of being more than a sexual object; we want a standard of loved and cherished objects. Do not marry men who refuse to be breadwinners. It is better to be single than be with a wrong man. Only with dominant, protective breadwinners may we establish families. Not only should we raise the standards when it comes to the men we are with. We need to raise standards for ourselves. We must once more become virgins we must embrace our chastity and the beauty of being feminine. We must submit to the eternal feminine and begin reaping the rewards that masculine men give to feminine women. We must achieve excellence in our lives only then can we reclaim our dignity and free ourselves from the shackles of slavery imposed on us by the feminist establishment.

“The Liberation Ladies will lead to generations of women willing to support a tired husband, and provide for his old age. He can be snug-abed in the morning while she pounds off in her thick boots to her job or carries a briefcase to her office. And when she comes home at night – she can cook his dinner, too, and wash and iron his shirts. She can do the housework, while he watches TV and complains of the pain in his back – which she will eventually rub away at bedtime. Women wanted careers, didn’t they? They can do a man’s work, can’t they? Well, let ‘em do it, and be glad they were able to get a husband besides, even if they have to take care of him! Men, in short, are licking their lips and, for the first time in history, are readying themselves to be the exploiters in their turn. Mom’s out there, plugging and ‘fulfilling’ herself, and why should Pop worry? He’s had it coming to him since Eve….†~ Taylor Caldwell

femininemystiquetwra.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/the-modern-woman-is-the-modern-version-of-escrava-isaura/

I could only get halfway through that, after my eyes started twitching reading the first line. So many false premises, so many logical fails, so much ignorance about history it makes me want to stab my twitching eyes out. It's too much for me to try and answer every point, so I'll go with an easy one.

Nevertheless, it is important to discuss what is this independence that a feminist seeks?

Feminists managed to ‘liberate’ women by making it easier for women to become sluts (premarital sex). Thus, reducing the importance of chaste and pure women as a result, men have no inventive to marry and women are used as nothing more but mere sexual commodities.

2. When women finally tire of the promiscuous lifestyle, they find that no man wants to marry them. Men who do not shun marriage tend to marry virgins so the feminist promiscuous sluts are left to age by themselves. Or they settle for less well to do men and are subsequently are exploited by these men for monetary purposes. This is because the career of the promiscuous woman finally begins to take off exponentially after the investment she put forth in her 20’s and 30’s.

1. Premarital sex was around before feminism. There's ample documentation. Women still got married, because...wait for it...men and women fall in love regardless, and get married. It's the purity logic that turns women into "sexual commodities" and men into the "consumers of said commodity". This only makes sense, if you accept the premise that women are sexual commodities, and that premarital sex "spoils" them, i.e.: renders them unfit for consumption. Meanwhile, in the real world, people are people, and not commodities. Feminism doesn't accept people as commodities, so this is based on a false premise to discuss feminism critically, because you're projecting your own assumptions onto feminism.

2. A quick non-representative poll among my friends revealed that 90% of them are married to men they had premarital sex with. The remaining 10% are living in sin with their partners of many years. Income levels are roughly equal, allowing for a modestly affluent lifestyle. One poor schmuck is currently "exploiting" his wife by staying at home with their baby. Now that you've seen my stats, I want to see yours to support your statements. But again, it's probably not going to be much use, because here we go again: In the real world, women aren't commodities that are for a man's consumption. Most men are aware of the fact that their girlfriends and wives have had lives long before they met, and accept each other as fully fledged persons. Stop telling me that I'm just a sexual commodity, which is really, what your theories are all about. Not feminism's.

And by the way, yuck. Why would I ever want some guy who's only concerned with the status of my hymen? That's bloody creepy as hell!

edited for clarity

Wow... slut shaming much?

Also, she wants women to be 'cherished objects'? How about cherished human beings who do not need to be defined by their subordinate relationship to (male) human beings?

Also: the writer clearly doesn't get what 'egalitarianism' means. Egalitarianism doesn't mean that your good-for-nothing husband allows you to have a double workload. This is one of the many, many reasons why the feminist project is still incomplete.

Plus, the concept of the housewife with the comfortable home isn't what that piece seem to think it is. Throughout history women have worked (at industries, not just cooking and cleaning for their household) either inside (as spinners, weavers, lacemakers, pieceworkers, etc.) or outside the home (maids, housekeepers, cooks, shopkeepers, etc.) because their industry and income were needed for the family to survive. Until its very brief boom in the 50s the non-working housewife was something that was solely available to the wealthy upper class for essentially all of recorded history...and even then those wives had to manage the servants (all those working women who were employeed as maids and governesses and cooks and housekeepers and seamstresses and, and, and...)

So, the work for which I am paid, is slavery.

Whereas my childrearing and housekeeping services, which are uncompensated, are freedom.

And we have always been at war with Oceania.

Women have been willing dupes to believe the feminist propaganda.

That's rich. Women are so stupid they can't see that they are just tools for the ebil gubbamint.

There is actually an anthropological theory behind what this, ahem, "author" is trying to convey. The theory, when posited correctly, is that in some developing countries, which had little expsoure to western morality, women were revered as spiritual, magical and even mystical because they gave birth to society's next generation. The theory argues, if you impose western morality on them too quickly, the society transitions from seeing women as sacred, respected beings to within a generation women are viewed as commodities to be traded; abuse dramactically increases within the community. In a traditional culture, the "magic" of childbirth, fertility, etc. elevates women to a special status. If you explain away the magic and start demanding women use birth control, then their special status is stripped away and they are quickly mistreated.

The argument is really meant to be against western moral imperialism in favor of a kinder, gentler introduction to western culture and morality.

wastes it on a useless career that essentially fails to fulfill her

I don't know about the rest of the ladies on this board, but I'm pretty fucking fulfilled in my career. I work for company that does a lot of awesome things in medicine. I'd neither call my career "useless" nor "unfulfilling." Unlike whoever drafted this dribble, my career pretty much kicks ass.

That's rich. Women are so stupid they can't see that they are just tools for the ebil gubbamint.

There is actually an anthropological theory behind what this, ahem, "author" is trying to convey. The theory, when posited correctly, is that in some developing countries, which had little expsoure to western morality, women were revered as spiritual, magical and even mystical because they gave birth to society's next generation. The theory argues, if you impose western morality on them too quickly, the society transitions from seeing women as sacred, respected beings to within a generation women are viewed as commodities to be traded; abuse dramactically increases within the community. In a traditional culture, the "magic" of childbirth, fertility, etc. elevates women to a special status. If you explain away the magic and start demanding women use birth control, then their special status is stripped away and they are quickly mistreated.

The argument is really meant to be against western moral imperialism in favor of a kinder, gentler introduction to western culture and morality.

(snip)

:shock: That sounds like something straight out of "The Golden Bough" by Sir James Frazer, or his ilk, who were still steeped in Victorian ideas of Western superiority. Do you remember your sources? I have to read that dinosaur of colonialism for myself, out of morbid curiosity.

Women have been willing dupes to believe the feminist propaganda. They exchanged their comfortable homes with loving husbands into cold offices with bosses who are looking for ways to exploit the women.

I've never had a husband, loving or otherwise, and my boss is a woman. I guess I must be doin' it rong :?

As again, the woman is made to do it all while the husband comfortably relaxes on a coach after a days work. Nevertheless, a working woman’s day never ends she not only is forced to have a job outside of the home she must do everything inside of the home. This includes everything from childcare, housework chores and servicing her husband sexually; indeed what a great day for the liberationist elite.

Except that it's feminism that tells the woman she shouldn't have to do it all. If she wants a career or needs the income to benefit her family, she should tell the husband to get his ass off the couch and help with the household. Before feminism, the woman was still doing everything from childcare to housework to "servicing" her husband sexually, with no choice or recourse about any of it.

My parents ultimately divorced, but even they found some division of household labor that suited our family while my sister and I were young. My dad is not what I would call a feminist (nor a "mangina" for that matter), but he still managed to cook most meals and get his kids out the door for school in the morning.

This is the great liberation that feminism gave women. It has made women into thrash...The modern woman is forced to be the “Escrava Isaura†of our time. She is shunned, thrashed and spit on; she becomes a sexual commodity to be used by many men.

Again, this is not a result of feminism and it's nothing new. If you want to hear about shunning, go read The Scarlet Letter or Les Miserables. The stories are fiction, but they are not invented out of thin air. As far as being "thrashed" or spit on, go back to that glorious anti-feminist heydey of the 1950s and look for instances of men being prosecuted for rape or husbands being arrested for spousal abuse. You won't find many, and you're delusional if you think that's because those things didn't happen.

That sounds like something straight out of "The Golden Bough" by Sir James Frazer, or his ilk, who were still steeped in Victorian ideas of Western superiority. Do you remember your sources? I have to read that dinosaur of colonialism for myself, out of morbid curiosity.

Funny you should ask, I remembered this theory from my college debate days. I just posted on a former teammate's FB page asking for the original author of the argument. When she responds, I'll post it. I tried to do a quick Google search, but came up empty. It seems like I remember it being called "the ethic" or something like that.

Funny you should ask, I remembered this theory from my college debate days. I just posted on a former teammate's FB page asking for the original author of the argument. When she responds, I'll post it. I tried to do a quick Google search, but came up empty. It seems like I remember it being called "the ethic" or something like that.

Thanks! I've been wrecking my brain too, because it does sound vaguely familiar at second thought, but I'm drawing blanks.

So, the work for which I am paid, is slavery.

Whereas my childrearing and housekeeping services, which are uncompensated, are freedom.

And we have always been at war with Oceania.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I chose to have children because when my husband and I thought about our lives, we saw kids in our future, and there was no life-threatening problem standing in our way. If I had had children in order to find fulfillment and freedom in my natural role and such, I wouldn't like them much. Real kids poop everywhere and pee everywhere and don't keep up with your carefully plotted schedule and forget to tell you about the mess on the couch and have nightmares and fits of vomiting and irrational fears in the middle of the night and draw you just as you are, physical flaws and habitual expression and all, and they copy your exact actual tone of voice when they play Mommy with their dollies. Maybe that's why child-breaking systems are so popular in fundamentalist churches. How else to train the kids to pretend that everything is happy all the time, just like the sermons promised?

Archived