IGNORED

Die from a late-term abortion, lose medical privacy

FakePigtails

Stay classy, Jill Stanek: jillstanek.com/2013/02/breaking-carharts-victims-identified/

I confirmed the identities of the victims through two sources. After a name ID was received from an impeccable informant, sidewalk counselors at the abortion clinic positively identified Jennifer’s obituary photo. Jennifer’s obituary also states she “passed away suddenly.â€

There's also a ton of stalking of the woman's family member's comings and goings. Mega creepy. The violation of the family's privacy is beyond appalling to me. If that's not a law being broken, it ought to be. Absolutely shameful.

Stay classy, Jill Stanek: jillstanek.com/2013/02/breaking-carharts-victims-identified/

There's also a ton of stalking of the woman's family member's comings and goings. Mega creepy. The violation of the family's privacy is beyond appalling to me. If that's not a law being broken, it ought to be. Absolutely shameful.

I find it interesting that one of the rules for commenting on the blog post is that you are not allowed to post personal information about yourself or anyone else. But it looks like it is perfectly OK to do if you write the blog post.

This story was the lead on the local news here. Names, job, cause of death, and a clip/statement from some pro-life demonstrators. Nothing from the family. I didn't see the local paper this morning, but I'm sure the story is, or will be, there as well.

Yeah, lots of privacy.

I just,..can't even. I thought I knew some crazy pro lifers but..wow,

What is a "preborn" foetus exactly? No entiendo. Is that cray cray speak for stillbirth?

Love her "Abortionist Quacks and Pervs" section. Stay classy, indeed.

But it's ok because the woman who died was a victim who was just dragged into it. Because women have no agency. :angry-fire:

Archived