IGNORED

Woman's beauty is a trick to trap men.

AtroposHeart

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/02/90210-stars-pics_9.html

Not broken up because I don't give a damn

Guys,

Here's a gallery of recent pics of some of the stars from Beverly Hills, 90210, one of the biggest TV shows of all time. Remember that the show started in 1990, and it ended its run in 2000-a ten year run. To put it another way, over 20 years have passed since the show began; over 10 years have passed since it ended. While all the guys have aged well, I can't say the same for the women. Jennie Garth looks the best, but even she isn't the perky, young cutie she once was. Tori Spelling looks matronly now-ouch! The others-well, you get the idea.

The point is this: women age like sour milk, while men age like wine. The second point is that women are beautiful for only a brief time; after that, they go downhill faster than the Titanic! As our sage friend Christopher in Oregon would say, this is living proof that this is Mother Nature's dirty trick to get us men to do something clearly against our best interest: breed with a woman, then care for her and her children; that's it!

In closing, don't get taken in by a woman's pretty face, nor be taken in by her taut, hot body that has curves in all the right places. This is an ILLUSION, Fellas! It's a dirty trick by Mother Nature to lure us in, breed, and care for her & her kids; that's all it is. Don't fall for the trick; it's a trap!

Now, if you're going to have a relationship with a woman; if you insist on marrying her; then, for goodness sake, PLEASE look beyond the exterior! Please look at what, if any, inner qualities she brings to the table, because THAT is what you'll be living with over the long term. Better yet, stay happy, single, and free; then, you don't face the risk of losing everything. Thank you, and good night...

It's a dirty trick by Mother Nature to lure us in, breed, and care for her & her kids

Yes, because no man, ever, has wanted to become a father.

I'm amazed by the cognitive dissidence it must take to include both acknowledgement of needing men to create children and complete divorce of men from the child-making process in once sentence.

I think Tori Spelling looks pretty good after four kids. Ian Zeirling looks better now than he ever did on the show. He was by far my least favorite character. Who played Andrea? I think she was my favorite.

I also think that the blogger is immature and probably has some unresolved issues.

I think Tori Spelling looks pretty good after four kids. Ian Zeirling looks better now than he ever did on the show. He was by far my least favorite character. Who played Andrea? I think she was my favorite.

I also think that the blogger is immature and probably has some unresolved issues.

Gabrielle Carteris (sp?) played Andrea Zuckerman. I loved her character. :)

I think all of the 90210 stars aged fairly well.

I'm still trying to figure out this maroon's point. :think:

ETA: ZOMG, I'm at Level Eleventy!!1!!11! :laughing-rolling:

Damn that made my head hurt. He does realize everyone ages differently and there are men that choice to love their mate for other reasons than looks.

You know in the middle of all the bullshit he spouts he actually has a small good point.

When you decide you want to marry someone you should look beyond the exterior. The way to have a long & happy marriage is to discover the person underneath the looks. If you are only attracted to them on a physical level your marriage is bound to fail.

But to the rest of it. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

See, this is a big reason why, deep inside, there'll always be something in me that doesn't like men very much. (Damn inconvenient for a heterosexual woman.) I mean, I love individual men among my family and friends, but, when it comes to the sex thing, not so much.

If we're sexually appealing to them, it's a TRAP!!!! to make them do something against their "best interests": mate, procreate, and take on the responsibility of at least helping to care for a family. Oh, and we're BITCHES!!!!! if they find us attractive but we aren't interested in them.

And if they don't deem us sexually appealing (by whatever standard each of them holds dear), we're pretty much worthless and a waste of cytoplasm. Nothing horrifies and appalls a man more than the romantic or sexual attentions of a woman he considers beneath his consideration.

I try very hard to avoid any online posts by men in which they analyze a woman's appearance. Such posts invariably reek of entitlement--as in "I'm entitled to say whatever I want because men are VISUAL!!! and that's just the way it is!"--at best, and of cruelty at worst.

I wonder whether this markymark character is sexually abstemious. He's such a column of human dreck that he's doing the human race a favor if he is.

You know in the middle of all the bullshit he spouts he actually has a small good point.

When you decide you want to marry someone you should look beyond the exterior. The way to have a long & happy marriage is to discover the person underneath the looks. If you are only attracted to them on a physical level your marriage is bound to fail.

But to the rest of it. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

I knew someone who married a very attractive spouse, then fast forward years later when they are getting a divorce, my friend was totally turned off by soon-to-be ex-spouse because of the years of hell he went through.

See, this is a big reason why, deep inside, there'll always be something in me that doesn't like men very much. (Damn inconvenient for a heterosexual woman.) I mean, I love individual men among my family and friends, but, when it comes to the sex thing, not so much.

If we're sexually appealing to them, it's a TRAP!!!! to make them do something against their "best interests": mate, procreate, and take on the responsibility of at least helping to care for a family. Oh, and we're BITCHES!!!!! if they find us attractive but we aren't interested in them.

And if they don't deem us sexually appealing (by whatever standard each of them holds dear), we're pretty much worthless and a waste of cytoplasm. Nothing horrifies and appalls a man more than the romantic or sexual attentions of a woman he considers beneath his consideration.

I try very hard to avoid any online posts by men in which they analyze a woman's appearance. Such posts invariably reek of entitlement--as in "I'm entitled to say whatever I want because men are VISUAL!!! and that's just the way it is!"--at best, and of cruelty at worst.

I wonder whether this markymark character is sexually abstemious. He's such a column of human dreck that he's doing the human race a favor if he is.

I like men individually as people. I know many wonderful men who do not appear to profess any entitlement to women. Sure, they notice women they find attractive, but they can control themselves just fine to not consider raping them because she made him.

But it's the few men out there with huge egos that need stroked, who believe they own the world and everyone's here to serve them and can't see woman as more than things to meet their sexual desires, it's them who give all men a name. It's the rapists who blame the victim and the judge who agrees who give all men a bad name. And so on and so forth.

And it's a shame because men can be wonderful people to be around and talk to and be with and even be a joy to have sex with when you both want it, but society is stuck still in the patriarchy and gives off the constant vibe of male superiority always. It does not help give equality to women and it makes men out as someone to fear and a danger. The day patriarchy ceases to exist is the day when men and women will see each other as people and will not need to have a fear of the other. Caution as psychopaths and narcissists will always exist, but not constant fear and worry of being harmed by the other in some way just going to the store or taking a walk around the block.

We still have a long way to go for true equality.

I love when they say that "Women age like milk; men age like wine." The MRA types who say shit like this don't realize that most wines age horribly and have a best by date.

He's a moron and beneath me. I cannot imagine any woman wanting to sleep with him. By the way, Mother Nature is a woman who hates men so much that she created beautiful women to enslave men into marriage and for supporting the offspring that they so unwillingly helped create. Thankfully, we have the likes of this quite enlightened fellow to warn his fellow men of the pitfalls and dangers that was created by Mother Nature for the sole purpose of messing with men.

Perhaps men are really from Mars.

Somehow, I live in a bubble where I do not (anymore) circle around men who think women exist to first tempt them to do horrible things and then to be their slaves. It is quite satisfying.

I have always thought that beauty is connected more to personality than physical. A person's physical beauty fades quickly if that person turns out to be a jerk.

I love when they say that "Women age like milk; men age like wine." The MRA types who say shit like this don't realize that most wines age horribly and have a best by date.

Also, it isn't a huge leap from aged milk to cheese*, which is delicious and a useful food source. So I'm quite happy to age like milk in that sense!

*By which I mean, leaving milk to hang around with bacteria, etc. I'm not trying to imply that if you leave your milk around in the fridge for a really long time you'll get gorgonzola. :lol:

Yes, single "by choice." Exactly. He sounds like he'd be a soul-sucking monster to have to live with, let alone breed with :shock: Especially since the children wouldn't even be considered his given that he says the man would be caring for her and HER children, not her and THEIR children. What the fuck is that about?

Of course, it's impossible that the woman could help care for the man. Not possible at all. The (very happy) families I know where the mother goes off and works and the father stays home with the small children are clearly dysfunctional and going against the natural order of things :roll:

Feminists could never insult men in general as effectively as MRAs do. I don't have any male friends who would welcome him speaking on their behalf. This is why they're my friends.

Fr. Andrew Greeley has a hypothesis that the men he counsels who are pretty obviously attracted to, but hellbent on ignoring, their wives are scared. The manly code of manly manhood requires that men be on top and in control at all times, but really good sex can make a man helpless with pleasure. Must be manly man! Must have sex with woman! Sex make man want to cuddle and giggle! Not manly! Melon error! Agh! Run away! Sneer at woman from safe distance!

And it can't be the code that's at fault. It's those womany women entrapping men all the time.

Fr. Andrew Greeley has a hypothesis that the men he counsels who are pretty obviously attracted to, but hellbent on ignoring, their wives are scared. The manly code of manly manhood requires that men be on top and in control at all times, but really good sex can make a man helpless with pleasure. Must be manly man! Must have sex with woman! Sex make man want to cuddle and giggle! Not manly! Melon error! Agh! Run away! Sneer at woman from safe distance!

And it can't be the code that's at fault. It's those womany women entrapping men all the time.

Mellon error!

Hee.

Ladies,

I have here, before me, an imaginary set of pictures of various male stars over the age of 40. I know this is hard to believe, but some of these men have wrinkles. They have greys, though some try and hide it by claiming "salt and pepper" (I see you, George Clooney). Some even have - please sit down, this is shocking - receding hair lines. They try and hide it, but it's time to admit the truth.

We have all of us, it seems, been deceived. While we women are blessed to age like well cared for, high quality leather goods (vintage with an awesome patina?); men age like laundry. Dirty laundry. They start to stink and go a little yellow and get out-dated. Or something. Either way, it’s totally gross, this aging thing. I mean, who wants to wake up one morning to see a pot-bellied man with a receding hairline next to you? Totally icky.

Don’t be taken in by that hot dude’s six-pack abs or his flowing Zac Efron locks or even that cute Ryan Gosling smile. This is an ILLUSION, chicas. It won't last! It’s a dirty trick to get us to breed and totally ruin our flat stomachs FOREVER. Don’t do it; it’s a trap!

Now, if for some reason you decide to have a relationship with a man, look beyond the exterior! etcetc All the best, Good Night and Good Luck,

Megan

Archived