IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
297474.jpg

the balloon the kid on the far right is holding looks like a penis

I got nothing other than the "Ass" if the funniest one so far! Fundies hate the ass sex, only gays do that...um no!!

neuter-and-spay.jpg

from online

I love this so much. I will be bursting out in random of fits of giggling throughout the next few days as I think of this.

I can't believe nobody's reposted the notorious "VAGINA: It's not a clown car" demotivator.

That, my friends, was my introduction to the Duggars.

I can't believe nobody's reposted the notorious "VAGINA: It's not a clown car" demotivator.

That, my friends, was my introduction to the Duggars.

Same here. Where do you all find these is there an LOLDuggars website or something? Sorry, I just don't know much about it.

Has anyone else noticed the older Jinger gets the more she favors Smuggar? She looks more like him than any of the rest.

Yes, I've always thought Jinger resembled Smuggar. Although, Jinger is far more attractive in appearance than Smuggar. Smuggar just keeps packing on the lbs. and sodium!

Same here. Where do you all find these is there an LOLDuggars website or something? Sorry, I just don't know much about it.

Some we've made ourselves, here:

http://wigflip.com/roflbot/transloader

I found the ones I didn't make by googling. Took a while to re-find the Donny Darko pink bunny one, but it was unforgettable, so I knew I'd get it if I kept trying!

I noticed Josh's shirt matches Anna's under shirt and it's the same with Boob and DQ. I hate the damn matching. It's so Ofjosh and Ofjimbob.

I noticed Josh's shirt matches Anna's under shirt and it's the same with Boob and DQ. I hate the damn matching. It's so Ofjosh and Ofjimbob.

The matching is STUPID I agree

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived