IGNORED

Lori Alexander On Wanting To Be Submissive

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/02/am-i-ever-unsubmissive.html

We want to learn to communicate our feelings to each other without conflict, to disagree agreeably. When I speak disrespectfully to him with the tone of my voice or actions, I want him to call me out on it. I want to be submissive and obey him in everything. I want to obey God and walk in obedience.

I never want to be called a hypocrite. I teach many women. I want to be an example to them. We need examples of godly women and godly marriages. I never want to blaspheme the Word of God. I want to live my life in a way that adorns His Word.

I still think it is scary that Lori teaches and mentors women with her shitty advice.

For my part, I was bound and determined to NEVER use the submission card. No matter how disobedient and naughty my feisty wife would be with me at times, I would not stoop to so low a blow as to say, "You know God asks you to submit to me." That was a mistake, and many husbands should be saying just this to their wives … in a loving way.

There is a link to the original question which is answered by her husband as above. How is a 50+ yo woman "naughty". This stuff is stomach churning.

Did they get a free lobotomy when they scheduled their wedding? That's the only way I can make sense of Lori.

Ever since the last thread all I can think of now is Lori wearing pink fluffy handcuffs and Ken shouting YEAH BABY!

I will never get over this.

Lori:

You would have to give me examples how he doesn't want you to be submissive: He enjoys you arguing with him? He wants you to have the last word? He doesn't want you to fix food he likes? He doesn't want you to give him sex when he wants it? He doesn't mind if you show disrespect towards him and speaks negatively about him to others? Be more specific so I can attempt to answer you. Thanks!

Because that's what we're here for: Cooking, and providing sex on demand. :roll:

Lori:

Because that's what we're here for: Cooking, and providing sex on demand. :roll:

Don't forget the speaking respectfully of him! We can't have the little woman trying to be his equal partner!

Archived