IGNORED

More sweet fellowship - with the Staddons

Viola

staddonfamily.com/2013/02/02/sweet-fellowship-at-hq/

why DO these people think of titles like this. or why DID freejinger corrupt my idea of sweet fellowship :D

this picture looks slightly wrong

IMAG0465.jpg

I think they're probably completely naive here. They might have a rough idea of how babies are made from watching farm animals or something. But oral sex? I think that comes as a surprise once they marry (if it is even mentioned in that book of theirs). :?

This kind of reminds me of the "Schwetty Balls on NPR" sketch on SNL. They are clueless to the way they are coming across. Have to add that I laughed out loud when I saw that pic. Just priceless :clap:

I'm almost speechless.

I'm sure the girls had no idea what it looks like they are doing here, but I'm not so sure the guy would be as clueless.

• 2 weeks later...

Ester posted 14 pictures on the Staddon Family website recently. 3 of the captions have hilarious misspellings-- "cheffs," "ice sculpturer" and "fuse ball"--out of 14 captions--that is a SOTDRT failure rate of 21%

Now, I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes (including autocorrect failures) including on this blog, especially when I type fast, or on my phone. But when I am captioning pictures, I tend to be more careful and proofread.

It isn't that there are egregious spelling failures all over the Internet--but the Gothard crowd loves to boast about how their homeschooling is SO SUPERIOR to evil secular education--and I see very little evidence of that.

When it comes to homeschooling, they are simply legends in their own minds. Another board I'm on calls it homefooling and I think that's closer to the truth.

staddonfamily.com/2013/02/02/sweet-fellowship-at-hq/

why DO these people think of titles like this. or why DID freejinger corrupt my idea of sweet fellowship :D

this picture looks slightly wrong

IMAG0465.jpg

What is the wager that this picture will be taking down and someone will receive blanket training? :lol:

Did anyone look further down the page (at the photos) and notice a very pregnant Priscilla Waller hanging out with Esther? Also, holy safety hazard- the baby sitting in the middle of the table!!!!!!!! Wait, I forgot, Jesus will keep the baby from falling off the table because they're so holy.

Archived