• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Viola

More sweet fellowship - with the Staddons

Viola

staddonfamily.com/2013/02/02/sweet-fellowship-at-hq/

why DO these people think of titles like this. or why DID freejinger corrupt my idea of sweet fellowship :D

this picture looks slightly wrong

IMAG0465.jpg

pixydust

They are either completely naive or are TRYING to get talked about here!

HereticHick

Can fellowship be anything other than "sweet"???

Seven Severn

That's right baby...take it! Take it all...

I'm sorry. I'm 12. :oops:

nokoanna

I think they're probably completely naive here. They might have a rough idea of how babies are made from watching farm animals or something. But oral sex? I think that comes as a surprise once they marry (if it is even mentioned in that book of theirs). :?

laura oz

This kind of reminds me of the "Schwetty Balls on NPR" sketch on SNL. They are clueless to the way they are coming across. Have to add that I laughed out loud when I saw that pic. Just priceless :clap:

JenniferJuniper

I'm almost speechless.

I'm sure the girls had no idea what it looks like they are doing here, but I'm not so sure the guy would be as clueless.

HereticHick

Ester posted 14 pictures on the Staddon Family website recently. 3 of the captions have hilarious misspellings-- "cheffs," "ice sculpturer" and "fuse ball"--out of 14 captions--that is a SOTDRT failure rate of 21%

Now, I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes (including autocorrect failures) including on this blog, especially when I type fast, or on my phone. But when I am captioning pictures, I tend to be more careful and proofread.

It isn't that there are egregious spelling failures all over the Internet--but the Gothard crowd loves to boast about how their homeschooling is SO SUPERIOR to evil secular education--and I see very little evidence of that.

laura oz

When it comes to homeschooling, they are simply legends in their own minds. Another board I'm on calls it homefooling and I think that's closer to the truth.

sunshine
staddonfamily.com/2013/02/02/sweet-fellowship-at-hq/

why DO these people think of titles like this. or why DID freejinger corrupt my idea of sweet fellowship :D

this picture looks slightly wrong

IMAG0465.jpg

What is the wager that this picture will be taking down and someone will receive blanket training? :lol:

VooDooChild

:lol: priceless! I'm not familiar with these peeps. Are these girls teens?

divadivine

Did anyone look further down the page (at the photos) and notice a very pregnant Priscilla Waller hanging out with Esther? Also, holy safety hazard- the baby sitting in the middle of the table!!!!!!!! Wait, I forgot, Jesus will keep the baby from falling off the table because they're so holy.