IGNORED

Lori Alexander: Beyonce Caused A Sad Day For America

I've said this once on FJ and, after looking seeing some of the pictures on that site, I'm saying it again: is turnout some sort of fundie stumbling block? When I did ballet, we weren't allowed to start pointe until we had proper turnout, but those girls seem to have been thrown into pointe after promising Jesus to never open their hips ('cept for birthin' babies, natch).

Yeah, I'm no ballet expert, but it looked like pretty amateur dancing to me. (You can see some clips of their big production of The Snow Queen on the site.) They were not even keeping time with each other in the big numbers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lori would be positively scandalized by Josephine Baker's "Banana Dance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8TjBbnsoJ0

She would definately flip over that.

Could Josephine Baker have been anymore talented or beautiful?

What about some of the other style icons of the era? You have Theda Bara, Clara Bow, and I forget the photographer's name but there was one guy who photographed naked women with skeletons in the 20's and 30's.

ETA: Found it!

If anyone's curious the photographer is Franz Fiedler. Pictures are NSFW.

No, what's really "sad"is I will NEVER EVER be able to dance & shake my ass like Beyonce! Lori wishes she could move like that! I bet if she wasn't home...her hubby would have watched Beyonce shake that ass like most of America did.

I wonder how Lori would react knowing that not only does Beyonce dance provocatively, but she's also pro-choice! :D

ETA: so it makes sense!

I wonder how Lori would react knowing that not only does Beyonce dance provocatively, but she's also pro-choice! :D

ETA: so it makes sense!

I didn't know about Beyonce being pro-choice. I'm kind of surprised. Lori probably dislikes most celebrities for different reasons.

I just had to share this. I thought it was funny.

MjAxMy1jZTQyZTNmYTZkYmU0MjA0.png

Hmm, since Lori is so upset about Beyonce's defrauding half-time performance maybe Bono will write a charity single to help alleviate Lori's pain.

Archived