IGNORED

Christian Film Awards - so exciting!!!

Love

heh heh.... We can all watch the awards, LIVE!

Its sipmle. Just sipmly enter your sipmle email address and you can sipmly log in to the livestream on 2/9/12.

Its so SIPMLE!

saicff.org/festival/admission/live/

post-211-14451995979102_thumb.jpg

heh heh.... We can all watch the awards, LIVE!

Its sipmle. Just sipmly enter your sipmle email address and you can sipmly log in to the livestream on 2/9/12.

Its so SIPMLE!

saicff.org/festival/admission/live/

Does anyone know if Andy (the woman who did the Q&A with us) ever actually submitted Paradise Recovered to this thing? I know she said she was planning to, and I doubt they would give her any awards (though she would deserve them more than anyone else I'm sure), but it would be great if she did.

i didn't know there were enough "Christian" films to constitute an awards show....does Kirk Cameron win every time?? :lol:

i didn't know there were enough "Christian" films to constitute an awards show....does Kirk Cameron win every time?? :lol:

There are quite a bit of Christian films that get made each year. It's usually only a few that get a lot of attention, (e.g. October Baby, Fireproof).

The word for today from Doug Phillips, via that godly windbag Adam McManus, is "authenticity." Here it is (visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx?path=/2013/02/10651/):

Doug Phillips, here at the Christian Filmmakers Academy, said, “Years ago I made a pledge. I will only teach and preach on things I am passionate about.

“If you want to be successful, distinguish yourself. Be really, really good at the things you are good at.

“If I’m going to talk about something, I have to own it. It has to be coursing through my veins. It beats in my soul.â€

Mr. Phillips shocked the 300 Filmmakers Academy students when he declared, “I got 250 films for the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. 200 were passionless. People had good ideas. But they did not own the subject matter. It wasn’t in their blood.

“Authenticity is everything!â€

[emphasis in original]

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Obama Interior Jewell Doug Phillips Is A Tool Gun Control NRA

Archived