IGNORED

That Wife Pontificates

Morton Fan

She posted a photo of T2 on her Instagram. It's a girl.

Poor thing.

Though I think another poster (upthread? on another thread?) was probably right when they suggested that T2 might be the golden child and T1 the scapegoat. Her being a girl might add to that. TW, being rather image obsessed, may see T2 as an opportunity to play dress up, buy cute things, etc. And I could conceive of T1 getting blamed for it if T2 doesn't act "ladylike" in some way. Obviously this is all speculation, but TW reminds me strongly of another mother I knew who did that.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping boy :( Poor T1 is going to be completely forgotten.

Wonder where shes putting this one? Will the 2 kids share or have T2 sleeping in the parents bedroom or have her own room like normal people? Will this baby get an actual bedroom while T1 goes back to the bathroom? Are they going to put her crib in the kitchen, or stuff her in a box under the bed overnight?

I dont think she could cope with two. She barely looked after the one she already had. She doesnt seem cut out for motherhood.

And families that have been "sealed in the Temple" will be together forever, as long as they live righteous lives. This is a big guilt tool for LDS folks who start having doubts about their religion: LDS mothers give doubting or "apostate" kids grief about breaking up their "forever family."

If a Mormon kid turns atheist, will the rest of his family be able to get to the CK without him? Or does his dropping out doom the entire family?

I hope they stop now. I keep hoping that somewhere along the line she'll pick up a hint or two what she should be doing.

She's a lovely looking woman. There is this whole "fat" thing, but I certainly don't see it. And, furthermore, I am of the opinion that "fat" and "pretty" are *NOT* mutually exclusive ideas. Certainly, That Asshole has the right to find whatever type of woman he prefers attractive. Clearly, for whatever reason, she is not it.

I find it kind of interesting, because TA is from a Polish background, and a majority of the Polish/Polish-American guys I know (and some I am related to) prefer a woman with more substance than not. Based on her pictures, she appears to be a pretty healthy weight - I can't remember if we have discussed it before, but is there a possibility she has some sort of eating disorder?

I will never for the life of me understand why she had one kid, much less chose to have another.

This is a woman who convinced her husband to marry her via a PowerPoint presentation.

She is convinced that her path to Happiness and going to Super Special Mormon heaven is by getting married and having babies. No matter what evidence to the contrary.

I also wonder if she had post partum depression and never really got the help she needed and never realized how abnormal it is to not want to interact with her kid.

I was hoping boy :( Poor T1 is going to be completely forgotten.

Wonder where shes putting this one? Will the 2 kids share or have T2 sleeping in the parents bedroom or have her own room like normal people? Will this baby get an actual bedroom while T1 goes back to the bathroom? Are they going to put her crib in the kitchen, or stuff her in a box under the bed overnight?

I dont think she could cope with two. She barely looked after the one she already had. She doesnt seem cut out for motherhood.

How many bathrooms are in their current home?

So is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that she posted the baby's name on her tumblr? I thought she was ThatCareful about posting names?

So is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that she posted the baby's name on her tumblr? I thought she was ThatCareful about posting names?

She has done it with T1 before. She just doesn't want it googleable.

"Jenna Cole â€@jennacole

I've officially joined the #zombiemoms once again. Not even sad about it because this snoring bundle is worth it."

I don't remember if she was ever this generous toward TBoy.

I wonder if TGirl's birth was another glorious home water birth with doggie piddle pads all over the floor.

I can only hope she'll overshare once again!

Where did she overshare on T1's birth? I'm too lazy to search her blog. Broken link anyone?

It's been awhile since I read about T1's birth. I might be getting her confused with someone else, but I recall she had a bowel movement during labor.

It's been awhile since I read about T1's birth. I might be getting her confused with someone else, but I recall she had a bowel movement during labor.

I don't recall if she had a bowel movement, but she basically put down puppy pads, and just peed wherever she walked (I don't know if that description is one of the pages that has been scrubbed, and I am too tired to go searching for it at this moment.) And I believe that she must have had another home water-birth with T2, because her blog said something about the liner for the birthing pool arriving in the mail a few days ago.

I, too, am very, very afraid that this child is going to be the golden child, and T1 is going to be even more ignored and blamed for everything than ever. Poor baby.

I read "The Boy Who Was Raised Like A Dog," so I find her lack of nurturing disturbing. This poor little boy could grow up to be a monster. It is so very sad :(

A girl. Poor fucking Bathroom Baby. wild little fox, I know what you mean -- that book makes it so clear how destructive basic neglect is. That poor little soul.

Where did she overshare on T1's birth? I'm too lazy to search her blog. Broken link anyone?

thatwifeblog.com/2010/05/04/the-birth-of-t1-part-i/

I believe there are a bajillion parts to it, but here's the start. Try to finish eating before you peruse.

I really hate her. I do. She ignores and mistreats her little boy. She basically said that a healthy baby was beside the point as long as she has the birthing experience she wants.

How can you think like that? I didn't want a c-section, and am happy I didn't have one, but damn. I didn't go through nine months of pregnancy and then labor so I could have a perfect birth experience. I did it to have a baby.

I really hate her. I do. She ignores and mistreats her little boy. She basically said that a healthy baby was beside the point as long as she has the birthing experience she wants.

How can you think like that? I didn't want a c-section, and am happy I didn't have one, but damn. I didn't go through nine months of pregnancy and then labor so I could have a perfect birth experience. I did it to have a baby.

Wow, what a bitch! Most mothers just want a healthy baby at the end of pregnancy, even if they end up with an emergency C section.

Archived