IGNORED

Kate Gosselin. New blog gig.

OkToBeTakei

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone...glad to be part of your community as a newbie member. I have to comment because I live near Kate and can give you some true things about her. First, I happened to walk into Kinkos in Wyomissing after she had just been in there, and the clerk was in the back and had been crying. When I asked her if I could help her she told me that Kate had just been in there and had screamed at her about her packages. She wouldn't say much more except that she dreaded being on duty when Kate stops in. Second, about 8 months ago my husband and I stopped at a local, popular restaurant, and the manager who is an acquaintance, told us we just missed Jon and the tups. However, he told us that he would much rather have Jon than Kate because she always demanded to be brought in the back entrance because she was a "star." He's a rather serious guy, and wouldn't say this if it weren't true. Lastly, I taught a class at a local college and had one of Kate's former nursing instructors in my class. She was a classy lady and really didn't talk a lot, but she did say one day that Kate had the same sense of entitlement even as a nursing student- she thought that everything and everyone was beneath her.

Not exactly hot gossip, but I can tell you that everyone in the area that has ever encountered her does not have nice things to say.

I just don't understand why anyone would kiss her ass like she's fucking important. What would she be able to do if someone simply said no :confusion-scratchheadyellow: ? I mean, seriously why doesn't someone just say no and act like they think she's bsc? It just cannot be possible that people like her and want to cater to her. Can it? What am I missing? :confusion-shrug:

Just SOMEBODY report on it for me? Pretty please? :D

I would be happy to give you a link to a free streaming site once it airs.

Hello everyone...glad to be part of your community as a newbie member. I have to comment because I live near Kate and can give you some true things about her. First, I happened to walk into Kinkos in Wyomissing after she had just been in there, and the clerk was in the back and had been crying. When I asked her if I could help her she told me that Kate had just been in there and had screamed at her about her packages. She wouldn't say much more except that she dreaded being on duty when Kate stops in. Second, about 8 months ago my husband and I stopped at a local, popular restaurant, and the manager who is an acquaintance, told us we just missed Jon and the tups. However, he told us that he would much rather have Jon than Kate because she always demanded to be brought in the back entrance because she was a "star." He's a rather serious guy, and wouldn't say this if it weren't true. Lastly, I taught a class at a local college and had one of Kate's former nursing instructors in my class. She was a classy lady and really didn't talk a lot, but she did say one day that Kate had the same sense of entitlement even as a nursing student- she thought that everything and everyone was beneath her.

Not exactly hot gossip, but I can tell you that everyone in the area that has ever encountered her does not have nice things to say.

First, welcome to the fold. We're happy to have you.

Secondly, thanks for confirming that Kate is a trifling bitch. I used to work with a man whose sister (or maybe it was his sister-in-law) helped deliver Kate's kids, and she pretty much confirmed that Kate is a rude, demanding, entitled, and condescending snot. I don't expect a woman who is in labor and going through childbirth to be honey sweet; but damn, show the people who are helping you bring your children into the world some respect.

"I also buy 50 to 75 pounds of organic flour every eight weeks and home-make all of our bread, rolls, and pizza dough."

Okay, who buys that?

Or maybe she meant "I also make my personal assistant buy 50 to 75 pounds of organic flour every eight weeks and make my personal chef home-make all of our bread, rolls, and pizza dough."

First, welcome to the fold. We're happy to have you.

Secondly, thanks for confirming that Kate is a trifling bitch. I used to work with a man whose sister (or maybe it was his sister-in-law) helped deliver Kate's kids, and she pretty much confirmed that Kate is a rude, demanding, entitled, and condescending snot. I don't expect a woman who is in labor and going through childbirth to be honey sweet; but damn, show the people who are helping you bring your children into the world some respect.

Did Kate actually labour? I know she had a scheduled c section with the tups (of course) and thought she did with the twins too.

I'm a long-time, very very active member of Cafemom. I can say with complete certainty that the majority of us absolutely despise The Stir. I hate that CM's name is attached to it. I was really surprised when I saw Kate was writing for it.

Did Kate actually labour? I know she had a scheduled c section with the tups (of course) and thought she did with the twins too.

Hmm, maybe Kate did have a c-section? I was told about this situation a couple of years ago, so I'm not sure of the particulars other than Kate was immensely rude to the staff.

My sister lives near Kate and once was at Ann Taylor Loft at the mall, a few years back, when Kate, nannies and tups came in. She said Kate was swanning around the place, demanding that the other customers be asked to leave.

They didn't, but my sister said all the sales help were having to assist The Queen while the unwashed masses had to wait for their purchases to be rung up!

Archived