IGNORED

Kate Gosselin. New blog gig.

OkToBeTakei

Totally!

She is indeed a rubber ball.

As we type I am watching them renew their vows in Hawaii :shock:

Isn't it so sad when she talks about how they'll be always together (paraphrasing cause it's been years since I've seen it)? I think they already knew the marriage was over, but hey they got a free trip to Hawaii and John got to see his relatives. I used to like that family, but never liked Kate cause she is exactly like my cousin. That cow is a piece of work, my cousin that is. I bought the first book on impulse and even though it hadn't come out how avaricious she is I got a bad feeling when she was talking about the makeover of her home. I'm soooo looking forward to the tell all's the kids are going to write. And you know they will.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't buy her garbage on her newest blog entry, that's for certain.

I know she's admitted she has household help. So, even setting aside that she likely doesn't even KNOW how much her kids consume, if I compare her claims to MY 8 children (six of which are pre-teens and teens--two of those teens are highly competitive athletes), it doesn't add up. We DO go through approximately what she claims to go through with eight kids and two parents. Most of my kids are older than hers and have HUGE appetites. How does she go through that much with just her and 8 significantly smaller children? It's true that at 12-13 my kids developed an appetite, but she only has TWO that age range. Eight year olds do NOT eat what she is claiming they eat.

I wondered what people were saying about her grifting but OMG she's so blatantly obvious there.

3-4 rolls of toilet paper a day? HOW? I have three still home full-time and we don't go through that much. Maybe it's all that help she pays.

Remember this is Katie Irene G. If she's talking or typing, she's lying and exaggerating.

This. Kate met Beth when Beth was one of the many volunteers who came around the clock to help feed the babies. She was featured on the show alot in the beginning and then just disappeared without another mention. I would love to know what exactly happened there! I guess it's not too hard to figure out though....

Same place as Aunt Jodi, out of the kids lives. They both disappeared when TLC tried to pay them to be on the show and help out with the kids.

Man oh man, she could so mitigate the hate by saying "on some days our breakfast can be X (the eggs and bacon) while on others its just bulk-bought cereal and juice". I am wondering if her product placements ("quicker pickeruppers") aren't ploys for free stuff but because she's already getting paid to put various items in her posts. If she was really environmentally friendly she'd just be using rags to wipe up spills, which would probably be only half a wash at the end of a week.

Well, I don't buy her garbage on her newest blog entry, that's for certain.

I know she's admitted she has household help. So, even setting aside that she likely doesn't even KNOW how much her kids consume, if I compare her claims to MY 8 children (six of which are pre-teens and teens--two of those teens are highly competitive athletes), it doesn't add up. We DO go through approximately what she claims to go through with eight kids and two parents. Most of my kids are older than hers and have HUGE appetites. How does she go through that much with just her and 8 significantly smaller children? It's true that at 12-13 my kids developed an appetite, but she only has TWO that age range. Eight year olds do NOT eat what she is claiming they eat.

I wondered what people were saying about her grifting but OMG she's so blatantly obvious there.

3-4 rolls of toilet paper a day? HOW? I have three still home full-time and we don't go through that much. Maybe it's all that help she pays.

If they're taught to be wasteful because Mommy gets it for free and it'll never stop coming in, I could see it :roll:

When I buy chicken or beef, I buy it organically in bulk and rarely purchase less than 300 pounds of each. I also buy 50 to 75 pounds of organic flour every eight weeks and home-make all of our bread, rolls, and pizza dough. I take advantage of the price decrease that typically goes along with buying anything in bulk, and I fill my five chest freezers full ... but as you can probably guess based on the above quantities, it just doesn't last very long in this house!

I am going to laugh my ass off when there's a power outage and she loses all eleventy! pounds of frozen food in the five chest freezers.

Kate bakes or pretends to bake for photo ops. I still remember her "homemade" cookies that came out of the bakery package.

Kate is going to be on Celebrity Wife Swap.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... ay/169439/

Dont you have to be a "wife" to have a "wife swap?" Let me guess... the woman who gets "swapped" into Kate's place wont have a bodyguard or any other "help" in the house that we all know Kate has.

Honestly, I hope this works out for the kids. Seeing how a mother actually CAN be can be eye opening.

I didnt expect Kate to be on Wife Swap, because Im sure there usually is another parent living with them, and I thought they wouldnt just let some person they dont know look after the kids.

They should do one with Kate swapping with Michelle Duggar. That would be hilarious. (or Teri Maxwell swaps with Hellena, that would probably be the best episode ever)

I didnt expect Kate to be on Wife Swap, because Im sure there usually is another parent living with them, and I thought they wouldnt just let some person they dont know look after the kids.

They should do one with Kate swapping with Michelle Duggar. That would be hilarious. (or Teri Maxwell swaps with Hellena, that would probably be the best episode ever)

Raise you Steve Maxwell swapping with Ozzy Osbourne THAT would be my dream. I need a pinky promise about reporting this show :pray:

Raise you Steve Maxwell swapping with Ozzy Osbourne THAT would be my dream. I need a pinky promise about reporting this show :pray:

That would be hilarious. He would be terrified! :D

I didnt expect Kate to be on Wife Swap, because Im sure there usually is another parent living with them, and I thought they wouldnt just let some person they dont know look after the kids

No worries, the kids usual caretakers will be there too: the nannies!

I can't quite figure out how Kate can be on Celebrity Wife Swap, since she isn't anyone's wife anymore. I hate that she's still pimping out her kids so she can be on television, but anytime that those children don't have to be in the presence of their horrid mom is a good thing.

I watched the show when it first aired, and found the children cute, Jon likeable, and even Kate semi-likable. I always thought she was too uptight about keeping everything clean, and that she didn't spend enough time just playing with her children and enjoying them. But I didn't think she was a horrible person.

Pretty soon, all sorts of red flags popped up. But the kicker for me was when she put one of her little boys on the laundry room floor with some thin blanket, and then left and shut the door on him. Because he was sick and vomiting. She didn't want him to throw up on his comforter. That was her main concern - the goddamn comforter. Not her obviously sick child, left to vomit into a bucket and lay on the laundry room floor. That showed me what a sick creature she was and is. Seriously, I'll never get over seeing that!

Having Kate shoved down our throats by TLC as some sort of amazing mom has resulted in TLC being banned from my household. I also will not watch any reality shows that include minor children. They are not old enough to give consent, there are no Federal laws that protect and require a fair portion of the money earned from the show be set aside for them in trust, there are no Federal laws regarding working conditions, and they are almost always exploited and left to deal with the painful consequences of their parents' desire for fame and attention at any price.

My son doesn't even like me taking pictures of him (he's in his teen years), but will occasionally allow it. Then if I want to post any pictures, I need his permission. Usually, it isn't granted. Mind you, the only people on my FB are family and a few friends. I would never dream of posting a picture of my son for general public consumption, like Kate does. No boundaries. She's creepy and the only person that matters to Kate is Kate.

Archived