IGNORED

Kate Gosselin. New blog gig.

OkToBeTakei

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So many Horrible moments, but I remember one when she and the kids were all lined up for some photo op and one of the older girls was complaining that she was thirsty. And Kate was really mean to her, told her to shut up and she would be in trouble when she got home, etc. And then she demanded a water bottle for herself and drank it in front of the kids.

I hate that witch.

She's even worse!! Who does that to a kid. She is sooo shellfish.

All of these anecdotes you all are bringing up are really dredging up my utter contempt and hatred of this vile, vile woman. The sheer attitude of entitlement with her is just unbefuckinglievable.

As several people have pointed out, when kind neighbors and family tried to help her with the tups (out of the goodness of their hearts), she turned her nose up to cribs (because they did not match) and clothing (if it wasn't of a certain high-end quality or certain brand names). Plus (as Valsa mentions), she consigned everything that she did (and did not) use (so that's one reason for her utter bat-shit crazy about messes--but probably not the only reason).

She also had tons of help off-camera. I read on several blogs (not sure the veracity of this) that she didn't even have to cook for them, because it was routine for TLC craft services to supply food for the family. And when she did feed them, it looked like crap. Really, Kate? Five grapes, fifteen pretzel sticks (but ZOMG organick!!111), and a small piece of cheese (or whatever her craptacular lunches consisted of).

And yet all these women were all up her ass trying to get advice from her and emulate her. Give me a fucking break. :angry-banghead:

And she was always dismissive of her local community who banded together to help her out. She behaved like she was a rock star, and didn't even want people looking at her or trying to talk to her. I once read an article from a Lancaster publication of some kind (don't remember now and tried to google it but couldn't find it) that was about some event that was thrown for her and the tups (very early on), and people were trying to be gracious and helpful to her, and (as usual) she was just a total bitch. The television station was there, and she basically dismissed them, except to demand (in her flat, expressionless voice and with her cold lizard-brain eyes, no doubt): "We need a fifteen-passenger van."

Fuck you, Kate, and the fifteen-passenger van you rode in on. You're not special just because you birthed sextuplets (and went -way- out of your way to engineer it, too). You're a vile excuse of a human being who doesn't deserve those children.

I would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, and basically "forgive" her if she would just admit that she's broken in some way and overwhelmed and needs help. But she never will. It's all about her and her vaunted perfection. What a laugh.

Edited for grammar

The Gosselins live about an hour and a half from me, and I first read about them in the local paper. The article was written by John Grogan, who later hit pay dirt with his book Marley and Me. The article was not well received by the ladies of The Triplet Connection.

http://www.tripletconnection.org/triple ... _id=&page=

Kate even made me feel sorry for the infamous (in her own mind) Jill Zarin for a hot minute. They were both at a skating event and JZ was denied entrance to a large ladies room by Kate's bodyguard. It seems that no one can even hear Kate pee.

Nah, I'd say it's pretty spot on, frankly.

Harsh...no way! Kate is vile. I wondered how long it was going to take Jon to get tired of her yelling at him and treating him like one of the kids, on tv no less.

Well, for one thing, we now know for certain that her testimony fighting to keep the home nurse for her babies was a LIE. She was NEVER without a team of volunteers to help her run her house, do her laundry, and care for her kids. I wouldn't be surprised if she is STILL milking the volunteer racket, but she never holds onto any volunteer, nor friend for that matter, for more than a short period of time.

I think Jon Gosselin acted just like most battered spouses when he got out of that marriage. I think he did NOT see how exploitive the cameras were until well after he got out of the insanity, and he made a lot of hard, embarrassing mistakes that most abused spouses make as they find their freedom again. Except, he was male in a society that doesn't accept male abuse spouses AND he made his mistakes in front of cameras for the world to see.

I genuinely believe when he started fighting back, tried to curb her access to the money, tried to get the kids off the TV, he had NO CHANCE. He wasn't just up against a lousy ex, he was up against the money and power of TLC. They had a vested financial interest in keeping him powerless and silent and NOT interferring with their ability to film those kids. They did a PR spin to make Kate look compasionate, approachable and like a grieving wife. Her actions never once showed any remorse or grief over the loss of her marriage. They still don't.

Jon did do an interview last fall, when Kate came out and said she gets no child support from him. It was a brief interview, but he said he got a house in 2012, he is working in IT, he pays his child support and is completely compliant and he has about 50/50 custody now. He also said at that time he had been dating his girlfriend for about 8 months (I think) but they were not interested in talking about marriage. However, her kids do like hanging out with his kids. I think Jon is probably the closest thing to normalcy and real love that those kids have. I also think that he has gotten his feet back underneath him, and I suspect that most of his kids will make a mass exodus from mommy dearest as they get older and cannot stand to be around her anymore.

I also think Kate has millions stashed and hidden and those kids will never see a dime anymore than Jon was able to get any of it wrestled from her cold dead heands. That woman is VILE. She was interrogating Bobbi about how to capitalize on freebies before the ink was dry on her u/s. She was also really big into pushing that there were originally 7 babies. She was trying to get octoplets and outdo Bobbi. Since all she got was 6, she marketed that she has 6.....after a set of twins as her brand.

Kate even made me feel sorry for the infamous (in her own mind) Jill Zarin for a hot minute. They were both at a skating event and JZ was denied entrance to a large ladies room by Kate's bodyguard. It seems that no one can even hear Kate pee.

U got to be kidding me!! How horrible! Did he try & stop other people from coming in.

Oh you don't have to be sorry for the infamous JZ. It was Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray) the primary host of the evening who wasn't allowed to tinkle next to Kate -- who only presented one person at the event. Here is an article: eonline.com/news/146596/kate-gosselin-on-ice-a-true-diva-show

Even Johnny Weir dislikes her according to the article.

For Kate watchers who don't watch Dancing with the Stars, try googling words like "Tony Dovalani Quits on Kate Gosselin." She treated him really badly -- just like the way she treated her exhusband.

Nice to know that no one is enabling her behaviour these days as I used to watch in awe at this train wreck and the. I got bored and stopped watching till the shit hit the fan. It hadn't got any better so I again stopped watching she isnt missed that's for sure here.

She even said in her "multiple blessings" book that some TV show gave the kids' rooms all new makeovers, and she wept due to the "garish colors"

Skank. I hope she gets shit on by the elephant of karma

I was watching Katie today. She had they Haynes family on (2 sets of twin 1 b/g 1 b/b & sextuplets w/ one w/ special needs) I always like the show they had (table for 12) she rarely lost her cool like Kate did/does. Her older kids sometimes help w/ the younger ones (especially the handicapped one) and when their show was cancelled the mother did not try to continue getting attention.

Does Kate still live in that big house her & Jon bought pre-divorce? Is she still dating the bodyguard?

Kate still has her "all mine" big house they moved into on the show. Her bodyguard has still been spotted with her while traveling or on her mini-marathons(or whatever runs she is doing for attention). I don't think she has ever come out and said boyfriend but he is still "protecting" for $1500 a day when she whines on twitter that dance/gymnastic lessons or sports are too expensive for her to afford as a single mom....grr..

Kate. A Survivor of Bullying.

bullyville.com/?page=story&id=6051&sid=8237

On her Twitter she thanks Rumour Fix for the story. Which basically just opened it up to the usual comments.

rumorfix.com/2013/02/kate-gosselin-im-a-victim-of-adult-bullying-exclusive/

Most of the commenters have it right. If Kate's talking more than likely she's lying. Calling out a child abusive bully isn't quite bullying.

I love Gosselin drama, and followed the whole marriage breakup thing when it happened. Even then I couldn't believe how much they were dragging Jon through the mud and trying to make Kate look like a saint.

Was this tell all book on the Amazon shop at all before it was pulled? If it was an e-book then isn't it possible someone downloaded it before it was removed from the website? I am dying to read any of it at all! Any excerpts even!

I only saw the RV episode once. All I remember is that none of the kids wanted to ride in the RV that Kate was riding in, Mady having a tantrum and not being allowed to see the Grand Canyon as punishment, Kate freaking out about pizza for some reason, and her nanny quitting after Kate complained that she (Kate) was doing ALL THE WORK and NO ONE WAS HELPING HER!!!

Kate should go on Survivor. The other contestants would probably throw her out of the plane on the way to the island.

Holy Lord! They are ripping her apart on CafeMom 8-) I finally gave in and checked out her blog since I post there and my, oh my! This chick is being called everything but Charles Manson's lover. She should do herself a favor and just recede from the already rapidly dimming spotlight. Either she's a sociopath with a side of NPD or she's just a clueless exaggerator. After all I've read I think it's the former sadly. I read her first book that Beth wrote -and wtf happened to Beth?- and that person is nowhere visible in the extension wearing, tanning bedded out, ultra bleached teeth, egotistical mess. Her hinting for free stuff embarrasses me; : wonder how it makes her family feel?

Holy Lord! They are ripping her apart on CafeMom 8-) I finally gave in and checked out her blog since I post there and my, oh my! This chick is being called everything but Charles Manson's lover. She should do herself a favor and just recede from the already rapidly dimming spotlight. Either she's a sociopath with a side of NPD or she's just a clueless exaggerator. After all I've read I think it's the former sadly. I read her first book that Beth wrote -and wtf happened to Beth?- and that person is nowhere visible in the extension wearing, tanning bedded out, ultra bleached teeth, egotistical mess. Her hinting for free stuff embarrasses me; : wonder how it makes her family feel?

Totally!

She is indeed a rubber ball.

As we type I am watching them renew their vows in Hawaii :shock:

Kate. A Survivor of Bullying.

bullyville.com/?page=story&id=6051&sid=8237

On her Twitter she thanks Rumour Fix for the story. Which basically just opened it up to the usual comments.

rumorfix.com/2013/02/kate-gosselin-im-a-victim-of-adult-bullying-exclusive/

Unbelievable + clueless = Kate.

So let me get this straight -- the person that screams at her children, hits her children, cuts off people that has helped her tremendously, slaughters the reputations of her ex-husband and brother and sister-in-law in the press, and acts like a complete asshole to anyone within a fifty mile radus is the one being bullied? Kate gets more and more delusional by the second.

This. Kate met Beth when Beth was one of the many volunteers who came around the clock to help feed the babies. She was featured on the show alot in the beginning and then just disappeared without another mention. I would love to know what exactly happened there! I guess it's not too hard to figure out though....

Archived