IGNORED

Kate Gosselin. New blog gig.

OkToBeTakei

Does Jon still see the kids? Does he live near? I always thought he was the better parent of the two but nothing to write home about.

Jon has lived within an hour or two depending on his work. He first went back to work in the solar industry and now is back in IT. He refuses to do anything with reality tv again. He has the kids every other weekend, and as Kate allows. It makes me mad when Kate travels for her apperances and half marathons that a nanny watches the kids and Jon is denided the time by Kate. There have been heartbreaking pictures of the kids by the gate trying to get to Jon and Kate denying them. He lives in a small aprtment now and has had problems with money until he finally got the child support lowered. It was orginally over 20k a month(now is $1500). How could an IT guy make that with no college degree. You have to remember Kate went to a hospital based nursing program and got a nursing certificate (not a degree but still fine), Jon was 20 and had a few computer certfication classes but no degree. Then they were in the reality spotlight, so he did not finish school or have steady work, in in IT I assume for most jobs they want you to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I did hate how TLC hid Jon's chain smoking. TLC wanted then to look wholesome. Now when you see Jon with the kids they look like they are happy. Kate has the big house and pool but the pics looked staged. Jon shows the kids walking the dog or watching a movie and they look happy.

I think Jon does struggle in his personal life. He has been with Kate since he was 20. He has 8 kids bt I thinkis torn between younger women he missed out on, like the just dating fun life and being with someone with kids who is at the same point in life but 8 kids plus more kids has to be hard.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In that tell all book that got pulled, Kate does NOT like Colin.

Kate doesn't like any of her sons, though she does seem to especially dislike Colin. She's outright said things like "boys are icky" and when Jon and Kate made an effort (for the show, but still) to spend a special day with each individual child she didn't bother to go with Jon for any of her sons' "special day".

That is awful and very sad. I had no idea Kate was so evil. I feel so bad for her poor kids, especially the boys. How could a mother not like her kids.

Im guessing having sextuplets was because she wanted fame, not because she loved kids

I don't remember the gum thing, but I do remember that she was PARANOID about getting things dirty.

And that she would never let the kids have anything that basically wasn't organic...because I kept thinking, 'How sad that they can't even have hotdogs or hamburgers'.

And I felt so bad for the kids when they took that trip with Sarah Palin's family because Kate wouldn't let them do SHIT.

The RV episode was television gold.

PIZZA!

OMG, I watched that and the final episode and was praying the teenager who went home early would bitch slap her ass. I would have paid pay per view money to see that. "It tickled me when the bodyguard told her that the picture someone took of her kids "would not be taken care of." Well, there goes my resolution to be nicer in 2013 :oops: I really did try, dammit.

Kate was photographed spanking one of the tups awhile back. So she at least definitely spanks.

I remember seeing this and feeling absolutely sick. Can you imagine having a picture taken of you as a child that showed your underwear and your terrified face as your mother tried to hit you and you tried to protect yourself? And have it all over the fucking Internet?

This gig won't last very long if The Stir has any good business sense whatsoever. Her Twitter is basically just her trying to prove what a good mom she is. It's all so fake, I don't understand why any companies want to give her publicity. I feel sorry for the children she's brought into this situation.

All of these anecdotes you all are bringing up are really dredging up my utter contempt and hatred of this vile, vile woman. The sheer attitude of entitlement with her is just unbefuckinglievable.

As several people have pointed out, when kind neighbors and family tried to help her with the tups (out of the goodness of their hearts), she turned her nose up to cribs (because they did not match) and clothing (if it wasn't of a certain high-end quality or certain brand names). Plus (as Valsa mentions), she consigned everything that she did (and did not) use (so that's one reason for her utter bat-shit crazy about messes--but probably not the only reason).

She also had tons of help off-camera. I read on several blogs (not sure the veracity of this) that she didn't even have to cook for them, because it was routine for TLC craft services to supply food for the family. And when she did feed them, it looked like crap. Really, Kate? Five grapes, fifteen pretzel sticks (but ZOMG organick!!111), and a small piece of cheese (or whatever her craptacular lunches consisted of).

And yet all these women were all up her ass trying to get advice from her and emulate her. Give me a fucking break. :angry-banghead:

And she was always dismissive of her local community who banded together to help her out. She behaved like she was a rock star, and didn't even want people looking at her or trying to talk to her. I once read an article from a Lancaster publication of some kind (don't remember now and tried to google it but couldn't find it) that was about some event that was thrown for her and the tups (very early on), and people were trying to be gracious and helpful to her, and (as usual) she was just a total bitch. The television station was there, and she basically dismissed them, except to demand (in her flat, expressionless voice and with her cold lizard-brain eyes, no doubt): "We need a fifteen-passenger van."

Fuck you, Kate, and the fifteen-passenger van you rode in on. You're not special just because you birthed sextuplets (and went -way- out of your way to engineer it, too). You're a vile excuse of a human being who doesn't deserve those children.

I would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, and basically "forgive" her if she would just admit that she's broken in some way and overwhelmed and needs help. But she never will. It's all about her and her vaunted perfection. What a laugh.

Edited for grammar

Does Jon still see the kids? Does he live near? I always thought he was the better parent of the two but nothing to write home about.

At this point, I think custody is 50/50 based on what Jon and his girl friend tweeted before they got smart and closed their twitter accounts. Kate will insist that its not 50/50 but we all know that she is a compulsive lier.

How much hard work dose she have these days? The kids are old enough to help out around the house. Plus, they are away from home for about 10 hours out of the day for school. She sends them to a private one that is at least an hour away from her house. They ride the bus so all she has to do is drop them off and pick them up from the bus stop.

I'm relieved to hear that Jon is avoiding reality TV and that the kids seem happier with him and his downsized life. I dreaded that Kate would make it impossible for them to see their father in her mad quest for celebrity.

In that tell all book that got pulled, Kate does NOT like Colin. He is the child that gets on her nerves. She wrote about wanting to beat the Cr*p out of him. She was afriad she would hurt him badly. There were several enteries she had rage towards him. She has her favorite, Hannie, and Colin was at the bottom, very very sad. She used physical punishments for sure, not just the wooden sppon that she carried in her back pocket.

This makes me want to cry.

Holy crap! I had no idea how fucking evil this woman was! I knew she was bat shit crazy but, those anecdotes make me nauseous! :puke-left:

She'd have shit fit if she saw what my 7 month old looked like after he eats! The mess is part of the fun!

Holy crap! I had no idea how fucking evil this woman was! I knew she was bat shit crazy but, those anecdotes make me nauseous! :puke-left:

This is exactly the way i feel!

I don't understand why anyone would want to Listen to her or read any blog that she writes. Maybe when the kids r older one of them will write a tell-all & talk about how their life was.

I don't understand why anyone would want to Listen to her or read any blog that she writes. Maybe when the kids r older one of them will write a tell-all & talk about how their life was.

This was one of the things the author of the book was trying to show was TLC documents, and that is why the book was pulled with help from TLC/discovery lawyers. I guess the contracts were very iron clad about writing tell all books about what went on while under contract. It seemed in covered not only the extras/crew/staff but the family. That is why we have not seen anything except this failed book (in which somehow Kate's old hard drive was thrown out and retrived by someone not under contract..hmm).

Could a TLC contract signed by a parent for a minor hold up in court? I would love to see a tell all book, hopefully the twins will get some help from a non invovled party that will not take advantage of them once they are college age.

That is awful and very sad. I had no idea Kate was so evil. I feel so bad for her poor kids, especially the boys. How could a mother not like her kids.

Im guessing having sextuplets was because she wanted fame, not because she loved kids

More likely because she truly believed nothing bad would ever happen to her. I know armchair NPD diagnoses are all the rage, but she really fits the bill.

I'm interested to hear whether people think this is worse than the gum incident?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vvbPxuKA ... vbPxuKAc7w

The gum incident is on netflix (the version on youtube is much shorter)

Freaking out over gum is stupid, throwing clothes away is stupid, but in the episode it looks like she changes her tune relatively quickly. If I had been videoed during the couple of crap-related incidents we've had it would probably have looked the same (minus the throwing away talk, but very very angry) I'm not proud of it, but I don't think it's anywhere near her working herself into a frenzy and taking the kids away from something they were enjoying. That, I think, is royally shitty.

I can't believe someone else gave her a blog again. I was hoping this was the old Coupon Cabin thread bumped up for some reason. I wish she'd just disappear already.

I can't believe someone else gave her a blog again. I was hoping this was the old Coupon Cabin thread bumped up for some reason. I wish she'd just disappear already.

Agree!! She needs to go far far away.

God, I have so much hatred for this awful woman.

First thing I always think of when I see her is, yes, the story about her throwing a tantrum and refusing the cribs her father's church donated when the sextuplets were born because they didn't match.

Oh, and taking pictures of the kids proudly sitting next to their, uh, filled training potties when they managed to use them for the first time. I didn't see much episodes, but I remember Jon laughing at her about that and saying she was crazy and she brushed him off. THEN THE PHOTOS WERE PUT ON THE SHOW! Censored, but still! Those poor children have that moment forever immortalized and millions of people saw it.

I'm also surprised another website is stupid enough to bring her on as a blogger. Didn't they pay attention to what happened with Coupon Cabin? Kate is money and fame-hungry, so I'm assuming she's going everywhere to find a job that will keep her in the spotlight. Since she herself said that she doesn't want to go back to being a nurse and having a "mediocre" life. :roll:

I don't know much about Kate but from what I do know, she is a really disgusting person. I read those first two blog entries to lol at the comments, but I won't click on it again because she bothers me too much. I am ready for her to just fade into obscurity.

I feel so sorry for their kids. Not only did they grow up with Kate as their mother, there is so much about their childhood available to anyone. I can't imagine going through high school knowing that stuff from my childhood (like potty training) could be seen on the internet.

Didn't want to give her blog any clicks, but I had to check out the comments. A snark gold mine! The comments from people in her town, and especially from the parents who claim to be associated with her kids' school, are especially...er, graphic.

Sadly, all the hatred will probably just encourage her to blog more Deep Thoughts.

So many Horrible moments, but I remember one when she and the kids were all lined up for some photo op and one of the older girls was complaining that she was thirsty. And Kate was really mean to her, told her to shut up and she would be in trouble when she got home, etc. And then she demanded a water bottle for herself and drank it in front of the kids.

I hate that witch.

I'm interested to hear whether people think this is worse than the gum incident?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vvbPxuKA ... vbPxuKAc7w

The gum incident is on netflix (the version on youtube is much shorter)

Freaking out over gum is stupid, throwing clothes away is stupid, but in the episode it looks like she changes her tune relatively quickly. If I had been videoed during the couple of crap-related incidents we've had it would probably have looked the same (minus the throwing away talk, but very very angry) I'm not proud of it, but I don't think it's anywhere near her working herself into a frenzy and taking the kids away from something they were enjoying. That, I think, is royally shitty.

What a hag. That clip made me feel sorry for Sarah Palin because she had to spend time with Kate. I don't like feeling sorry for Palin, but Kate is just that bad. Jon may be a douche, but at least he got away. Those poor kids don't stand a chance with her as their mother.

Archived