IGNORED

Real actors read Christian Forums

shedemei

I really enjoyed the GottaKidToFeed channel's Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews series, and now they're making videos in which actors read fundie forum posts. This one is my favorite:

[bBvideo 560,340:3diqwtsw]

[/bBvideo]

Microsoft Windows: converting atheists and heathens since 1985.

:lol:

All three are great. Hope they do more.

ETA - I would love to see outtakes -- wonder if any of them had trouble with the giggles.

I can't watch the video here at work. Is this anything like Jimmy Kimmel's "mean tweets", where he has celebrities read the ugly tweets that people post about them?

:lol:

All three are great. Hope they do more.

ETA - I would love to see outtakes -- wonder if any of them had trouble with the giggles.

They do have some. I'd watch this Yelp review first, though, as the outtake video will ruin it:

[bBvideo 560,340:2ih5mr44]

[/bBvideo]

Thanks, Shedemei!

Reminds me of the scene from Passion Fish, with people discussing how to do a serious reading of the line "I didn't ask for the anal probe."

Even better: on You Tube I saw Gilbert Gottfried reading aloud from "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Damn you. I should be in the shower since I have to be at the airport soon. Instead I am reading this and wiping tears of LOL. I can't EVEN.

:pray: :happy-jumpeveryone::text-bravo:

• 2 years later...
I really enjoyed the GottaKidToFeed channel's Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews series, and now they're making videos in which actors read fundie forum posts. This one is my favorite:

Xr2mjjSyvA4

Microsoft Windows: converting atheists and heathens since 1985.

The link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2mjjSyvA4

That one is really good. I feel like it could easily have been from imamother, too, if the NT weren't referred to.

Oh, I know what I will be listening to for the next few days :)

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is as close as you can get to being raptured without, you know, ACTUALLY being raptured.

Our 4-year old son wants to buy a girl flowers for Valentine's Day. Will this crush pass, or is this a a a gateway to fornication?

MOAR RAR!

Archived