IGNORED

Kelly generationstarvation V Alice.

OkToBeTakei

Quoth Kelly:

The point that life begins at conception is to validate the fact that abortion takes a life. Most women don’t even know they are pregnant until around the 6th or 7th week of pregnancy. By that time, the zygote is a baby, fully human with DNA, a central nervous system, a beating heart and a brain. So based on that fact alone, there isn’t any point arguing whether “zygotes†can be aborted; babies are being aborted. And because life is on a continuum, even a zygote is a human life.

Dear Kelly:

Guess what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmwOmnsQ80Q. They are not a human life, and they will not grow into a baby. A heartbeat does not indicate what you think it indicates. Good grief, this is not rocket science.

No love,

RachelB

Dear Kelly, take 2:

Do you know what pagan, morally inferior white blood cells do to other cells that have been infected by a virus or have become cancerous?

You guessed it, they kill the poor innocent cells. How horrible is that? Aren't those living, breathing cells with their very own little DNA? And ribosomes? Have you ever heard their precious little mitochondria crying "no, don't kill us just because we might spread and kill you!"?

Hate to break it to you, toots, but death is a pre-requisite for life. Cells die so the entire organism can live. You have to look at the big picture, see. And please stay the heck our of my and every other woman's uterus. Unlike you, we prefer to be alive, healthy and able to afford cheesecake every now and then. I know these are optional for you, but different strokes for different folks.

BTW you're a meanie.

Love,

AuntCloud

I'm Tonya and of course I knew she was going to pull the no morals card I've heard it all before more times than I can count. I was trying to make a point that she entirely missed. It's damned easy to sit on back and make judgements about someone's choices if you have no clue what brought them to this point. I told a glossed over version of my life, because I wanted her to realize she shouldn't pass judgement on women who find themselves pregnant in less than ideal situations. I know how little small-minded people like her think of people like me, but it won't stop me from forcing them to see a human being, and not just a sinner even if it's only for the time it takes her to read my post. I want them to at least have it occasionally rubbed in their face that for every unplanned pregnancy that doesn't end in abortion there is in all likelihood a one more single mom struggling to just get by, and that if they are the good Christians they say they are they need to STFU about her needing government assistance. I like like to rub it in their face that given their worldview the woman has the choice to either be a murderer or on government assistance.

My writing was bad, but my phone makes editing anything I type on it a pain. I was also trying to not say what I really think about her. I doubt posting I think you are a narrow-minded, hateful, ignorant, batshit crazy, bitch would have gotten past moderation.

I'm sorry for what you have been through, but I have to say I'm glad Tonya is one of us. I was sitting here thinking how horrible it would be to be some unsuspecting person innocently commenting on a blog and have that kind of response give to you. How awful that would make a normal person feel after they have just told you a sensitive story about their hard life, to have that insensitive, horrific answer.

Not that it makes it ok to answer that way to anyone, but at least people here kind of know what to expect from Kelly.

Poor, poor Kelly. :violin:

She tries so hard to present herself as a "countercultural," fundy-royalty-wannabe intellectual. In fact, she just ends up proving, again and again, that she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. She won't be bringing the potato salad to the next Mensa potluck.

She tries so hard to present herself as a "countercultural," fundy-royalty-wannabe intellectual. In fact, she just ends up proving, again and again, that she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. She won't be bringing the potato salad to the next Mensa potluck.

Which is a blessing, as one old potato and a wilted celery stick does not a potato salad make.

Which is a blessing, as one old potato and a wilted celery stick does not a potato salad make.

But if you blend the potato first and smear it onto the celery stick, you can divide it by 11 and wah-lla, fingerfood or dinner. :roll: @ Kelly

Tonya/Njoying,

I'm a Christian and was nodding my head while reading your post. You are absolutely right that we (all society regardless of faith) need to stand up and help the people who do choose to have their babies. And welfare queens don't exist anymore....I've never bought into that GOP hogwash.

I guess I just wanted you to know that we (Christians) are not all hateful monsters like Kelly.

Oh I know lots of really good people who are Christians, so I know most Christians are sane normal people who are actually capable of empathy, something that Kelly is not capable of and that says way more about her than it does Christians in general.

Oh I know lots of really good people who are Christians, so I know most Christians are sane normal people who are actually capable of empathy, something that Kelly is not capable of and that says way more about her than it does Christians in general.

So much this. This bears no semblance to any form of Christianity I would ever want to be associated with. She will not win souls with that attitude.

Is she a dementor? seems like she thrives on other people's pain and suffering and is actively working on increasing said pain and suffering.

No, she's just a know it all bitch.

Prenatal care is an unnecessary luxury? Ummmmm, no, it is vital and necessary. My daughter is sitting next to me today because of prenatal care. See, there are many things they find wrong and can be fixed, giving you a healthy baby rather than a dead one.

Kelly is a stupid twat waffle.

Prenatal care is an unnecessary luxury? Ummmmm, no, it is vital and necessary. My daughter is sitting next to me today because of prenatal care. See, there are many things they find wrong and can be fixed, giving you a healthy baby rather than a dead one.

Kelly is a stupid twat waffle.

Obviously God just loves Kelly so much more then he loves you. :roll: I shudder to think that there are people out in the world that would actually listen to what she has to say. Sure everyday babies are born that don't have prenatal care for some reason but plenty of babies born without prenatal care have issues. Psst Kelly, your doctor is only joking with you about missing the appointments so that they can resist the urge to slap you upside of your smug head. I hope for the sake of your children that they never have something wrong that could have been lessened/avoided with proper care. :evil:

Thing is, women the world over DIE in child birth, or lose their babies that could be saved, or birth sickly babies that die shortly after birth because of the lack of health care.

It is amazing how women and babies actually survive pregnancy and birth when medical care is brought in! Women in some parts of the world FEAR pregnancy because they KNOW it is dangerous! Kelly is such an ignorant that waffle that she is clueless on what is somewhat common knowledge ....well, for those of us who pay attention to the world outside our own back yard.

Oh and Jesus loves me so much that he had those ebbil doctors save my baby. My ( now 10 year old) baby that I actually treat as if she was a blessing and a gift, and not like a collectors item.

Kelly is an amazingly stupid woman who is just insanely lucky that nothing has gone wrong with any of her previous pregnancies. Unfortunately for her given the fact that she is going to keep having babies until menopause hits the odds of her continuing to be so lucky really aren't that good. All it would take is an undiagnosed case of placenta previa and her deciding to have a homebirth with some lay midwife, and we would very sitting here discussing why Kelly had suddenly abandoned her blog.

Considering Kelly was the benefactor of a boatload of compassion and charity when her family lost their home due to a tornado, you'd think she'd show compassion and charity towards others (like Tonya/NjoyingNsanity), but she has proven that she does not have the grace to do so. Kelly is a psychopath.

And this is interesting....

MomtoThree says:

February 2, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Hello, Kelly.

I wondered if I could ask you a question.

I know you are strongly pro-life. I also know that your parents worked with foster kids, and you know many people who have adopted.

However, what have you done, personally, to support pregnant women who are considering abortion? Have you provided counseling? Provided financial support? Taken in foster children yourself? Worked in an adoption clinic?

(Someone mentioned that it is hard to help such women. As I’m sure you’ll agree, just because it is hard doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try.

I do believe it is important to take action if we truly believe they should choose another route beside abortion.

Thank you.

Word Warrior says:

February 2, 2013 at 10:51 pm

We “visit the orphans and widows in their afflictionâ€. We do not, however, tell other people (especially through a public forum like this blog) about how or what that looks like as that violates a clear biblical command of charity.

Shorter Kelly Crawford:

"I don't do jackshit."

Seriously, if Kelly was doing any charitable works we'd never hear the end of it. Kelly is all about "Brand Kelly," and I'm sure if she did any charitable works, she'd use them to build up her brand and impress her leg humpers.

Knowing what you do about her cooking, would you really want her to bring the potato salad? I'll bring mine instead-- it has bacon! 8-)

I left a comment. I doubt that it will be published though. Based on Kelly's comments regarding valuing life, I asked her what she thought about war, the death penalty, and people who choose to take their loved one off of life support. All of those things take life, which she says that she is against, but I have a feeling that she will come up with some explanation as to why it's okay to kill certain people, just as long as they aren't the size of pea.

Thank you!!

These were my questions exactly, so thank you for bringing them to Kelly's attention so I don't have to. Wishing you luck getting her to publish it.

People like Kelly seem to cling to black-and-white thinking because it's easier than doing any real moral reasoning, then accuse others of having "moral relativism" which seems to mean the same thing to them as a complete lack of morality.

And if sin always brings pain, then I suppose Kelly's pride is causing her a good deal of it...Oh, wait....sinning is something "they" do.

Archived