IGNORED

Birth control = Graveyard for tiny dead babies - Merged

chaotic life

.....that's it. I can't take the stupid anymore.

Do Fundies, espcially the men seriously despise women THAT much to the point where even having your period means that you're killing babies somehow???

Yes.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

I'm waiting for the day they take their stupid to it's natural conclusion and propose a bill that would have any woman who has had a period charged with murder. Of course that will be the day I take my friend up on her offer to help me immigrate to Norway.

Well from now on I will just refer to my uterus as Wombausoleum.

I shall refer to my partner's testes as Ballausoleum.

When you're done being married to valsa, will you marry me next?

Really!?!?!? How do they manage to get out of bed everyday with so few brain cells?

They only need TWO brain cells-one to stand up and the other to breathe*

*Apologies to "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"

Of course it had to be Kevin Swanson. Not too many other people are that dumb - I hope.

What the fuck does he think monthly menses are for? The lining is replaced every month that a woman doesn't become pregnant.

Dead babies in the lining? FFFS!

just commenting to say I have missed you

OH! NOES! It's going to get all backed up with the dead babiez!!!! That's why gettin' yur tubes tied iz a Obamanation!

Yeah, it's all Obama's fault (said the fundies). :doh:

On one hand, it's hilarious that somebody could have reached his age and still believe this crap.

On the other hand, there is a subculture in my country that's big enough for a man raised in it to reach a grown age still believing this crap. And people out there believe him. Including people who influence lawmakers. Or become lawmakers.

Ok, so my womb is filled with hundreds of dead babies from my 15 years on the pill. I'm gonna need to clear that shit out if I'm going to make room for a live one so... someones gotta go in their with a vacuum. Oh shit, isnt that like an abortion and is MURDER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Well do they believe that during miscarriages (god-given ones at least) the fetus is expelled from the uterus? Or do woman who have miscarried just have larger, more developed corpses in their uterus?

On one hand, it's hilarious that somebody could have reached his age and still believe this crap.

On the other hand, there is a subculture in my country that's big enough for a man raised in it to reach a grown age still believing this crap. And people out there believe him. Including people who influence lawmakers. Or become lawmakers.

I laugh at them but in truth they scare the hell out of me for that very reason. These wackos are actually being elected.

I posted a link about this on my FB page. It prompted some interesting discussion....one "friend" of mine stated that his wife (an RN) asked her supervisors at work if this could be true (scary that she'd have to ask this considering she's a nurse) and they told her yes, that it is true. He then went on to state that because of this they no longer use birth control. I don't think i can continue to even be FB friends with someone this stupid and i'm terrified that anyone practicing in the medical field could even entertain such an idea. It goes against our basic understanding of biology!

PS: i've been having excessive bleeding problems the last month. my doctor says it's hormonal but now i'm wondering if my graveyard just got full?!?! :shock:

I posted a link about this on my FB page. It prompted some interesting discussion....one "friend" of mine stated that his wife (an RN) asked her supervisors at work if this could be true (scary that she'd have to ask this considering she's a nurse) and they told her yes, that it is true. He then went on to state that because of this they no longer use birth control. I don't think i can continue to even be FB friends with someone this stupid and i'm terrified that anyone practicing in the medical field could even entertain such an idea. It goes against our basic understanding of biology!

PS: i've been having excessive bleeding problems the last month. my doctor says it's hormonal but now i'm wondering if my graveyard just got full?!?! :shock:

I think he is either mistaken or a lying sack of shite. BCP stop ovalation.

Really!?!?!? How do they manage to get out of bed everyday with so few brain cells?

They are they same people who claim taking birth control is the same thing as murdering babies. I know way too many crazy fundies in real life.

I hope that your "friend" is just full of it and that his wife never asked anyone. There are autopsies performed on women all of the time. Don't you think if this was true the anti-choice people would somehow "find" a picture to show how awful BC pill are? I would defriend him so fast my keyboard would be smoking.

And I've had doctors tell me that being a small minded, religious centered, misogynistic asshole will in fact make you regress in the evolutionary scale. Don't ask me for studies about this because OMG that would be persecution. :naughty:

The world is so black and white to these folks. They can't understand people who don't fit the traditional roles, and somehow think it is a great idea to get back to them. Kevin Swenson and Pol Pot have some beliefs in common....when Kevin starts talking about Year Zero it is time to get the hell out of this country.

Unbelievable. I would say that I have only one word: Microscope.

But I have more words: Magnifying glass. Fiberoptic scope. Biorhythms and cycles.

Oh, and the fact that dead stuff decomposes and dissolves. Really. I cannot believe that even the worst SOTDRT grad believes this crap. And really (long-time healthcare professional here), no RN's supervisor would ever say that this could possibly be true. None. I call the FB "friend" a lying liar who lies.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/swanson-wombs-women-birth-control-embedded-dead-babies

I saw this elsewhere. I actually need brain bleach after actually listening to the program myself and confirming that the transcript posted here is EXACTLY what is said in the program.

According to Kevin Swanson, a conservative Radio host, scientists have compared the womb lining of women who used birth control against women who did not and discovered that their wombs are embedded with tiny dead babies....they are a graveyard of tiny dead babies.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The stupid actually burns on this one. I guess it shouldn't. Mustn't use our brains, now should we.

I forwarded this to my (doctor) son and here is his answer:

Oh yes, we doctors and scientists know this for years, but we just never tell our patients. The worst thing is, the fetuses don't actually die, they are captured alive in the uterine wall. If you listen carefully with a stethoscope you can hear their desperate cry for help. No, I'm not proud of my professional brothers and sisters. Good thing somebody made this denouncement!

This is my question I am 64 what happened to all these dead fetuses? I must have a huge uterus or they all dried up. I forgot to ask Cuteneurorad (my doctor son).

I'm really praying that is a joke website.

It is. It's satire to mock the personhood amendments and life begins at conception people.

How birth control works (according to Kevin Swanson):

1. When you have a breakthrough ovulation and the egg is fertilized, the embryo tumbles down your fallopian tube, presumably giggling and making cute faces, and enters your uterus looking for a nice soft endometrium to land in.

2. This is where the birth control kicks in. Don't listen to those mainstream pro-lifers who tell you that birth control kills embryos by thinning the uterine lining so that the eggs just bounce off it. Birth control actually zaps the embryo to death as it's floating towards its destination.

3. The now dead embryo continues its trajectory until its corpse is embedded in your lining. It then stays there for years because menstruation is a myth created by the liberal media conspiracy, and the same endometrium will actually line your uterus for your entire life.

4. Things like decomposition, your immune system and cells breaking down when their metabolism has stopped are also just lies brought to you by the gay agenda, so the embryos remain intact in your uterine lining for years and years. Whenever doctors and scientists get around to cutting your uterus open, they will discover years' worth of recognizable embryos stuck in there.

Seriously, though, are conservative Christians against boys learning about how uteruses work or something?

How birth control works (according to Kevin Swanson):

1. When you have a breakthrough ovulation and the egg is fertilized, the embryo tumbles down your fallopian tube, presumably giggling and making cute faces, and enters your uterus looking for a nice soft endometrium to land in.

2. This is where the birth control kicks in. Don't listen to those mainstream pro-lifers who tell you that birth control kills embryos by thinning the uterine lining so that the eggs just bounce off it. Birth control actually zaps the embryo to death as it's floating towards its destination.

3. The now dead embryo continues its trajectory until its corpse is embedded in your lining. It then stays there for years because menstruation is a myth created by the liberal media conspiracy, and the same endometrium will actually line your uterus for your entire life.

4. Things like decomposition, your immune system and cells breaking down when their metabolism has stopped are also just lies brought to you by the gay agenda, so the embryos remain intact in your uterine lining for years and years. Whenever doctors and scientists get around to cutting your uterus open, they will discover years' worth of recognizable embryos stuck in there.

Seriously, though, are conservative Christians against boys learning about how uteruses work or something?

Now see, what you made me picture with the underlined was little babies hanging on the wall of a uterus like a colony of bats chillin' in a cave. And they all come flying out - swoosh! - when the doctor cuts open said uterus.

Archived