IGNORED

Birth control = Graveyard for tiny dead babies - Merged

chaotic life

So what about people who use condoms as birth control?

Okay, okay, I think I've got this one. :idea:

If you use condoms for birth control, the sperms all back up into the testicles and then your testicles are lined with dead babies!

No, no, I don't care if that is biologically impossible. That's your fancy science shit talking. (insert sarcasm font)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so let me get this straight... 8 years of being on the pill - dead babies in my uterus. Fun times. Then after popping out an actual live baby, hubs got a vasectomy, so now there are dead babies piling up inside his testicles. Wow - we're our very own graveyard.

I'm so thankful for this new information. A degree in Biology, and years of teaching sex ed, and I've had it all wrong! I'll go update the powerpoint presentations.

More proof that the right is the party of stuipd people. What bothers me is that people listen to and belive him. (Shaking Head, hitting head against wall would drink heavily but I am on call)

Guest Anonymous

Okay, okay, I think I've got this one. :idea:

If you use condoms for birth control, the sperms all back up into the testicles and then your testicles are lined with dead babies!

No, no, I don't care if that is biologically impossible. That's your fancy science shit talking. (insert sarcasm font)

No, no, no... I find it hard to believe that the saintly menfolk could be responsible for any dead babies. There cannot possibly be any dead babies inside a man's God-blessed testicles! Surely it's only when we sinful women take control of our own reproductive rights that innocent babies die!

:roll:

So what about those of us who've had our tubes tied?

Pretty sure they'd have to look in your ovaries to find the dead babies. I'm sure they're there.

Well from now on I will just refer to my uterus as Wombausoleum.

I shall refer to my partner's testes as Ballausoleum.

Pretty sure they'd have to look in your ovaries to find the dead babies. I'm sure they're there.

Maybe that is why women have hysterctomy because of all the dead babies, I am waiting for them to connect them to cancer.

George Carlin was right when he said that extreme pro-fetus people believe that "any woman who has had more than one period is a serial killer."

I want to know who are the "some doctors and some scientists." Just want to make sure I never make an appointment with these quacks.

As my mother would say "Just who are these people?"

Maybe that is why women have hysterctomy because of all the dead babies, I am waiting for them to connect them to cancer.

OH! NOES! It's going to get all backed up with the dead babiez!!!! That's why gettin' yur tubes tied iz a Obamanation!

So all my scar tissues are tiny, dead babies? Now I know the cause of my condition, though I had it before I ever became sexually active, I have dead babies all over my "womb" right now! Why couldn't my doctor see these on the ultrasounds? Should I sue the company for wrongful death claims? They killed my babies!

They killed all your immaculate conceptions!

This guy Swanson and the "doctors" and "scientists" have GOT to know that they are lying 100%. How the fuck do they live with themselves? No matter how passionate I am about anything, I.Do.Not.Lie! :angry-screaming:

What wonderful "christians" :obscene-birdiered:

What. The. Fuck. :shock:

So, all my text books have it wrong and these alleged "doctors" and "scientists" with their half-assed and offensive theories are totally spot on. Right. I'll make a note of it :roll:

Ok, here's a really quick way to separate out the quacks from the legitimate science: citations.

Real doctors have names, and real scientific research gets published in peer-reviewed journals like the New England Journal of Medicine.

I suspect if you mentioned evidence-based medicine to these types, though, they'd give you the blankest look possible.

.....that's it. I can't take the stupid anymore.

Do Fundies, espcially the men seriously despise women THAT much to the point where even having your period means that you're killing babies somehow???

I think the "certain doctors" and "certain scientists" should be forced to read our bodies ourselves over and over again until he fully understands how a women's body works.

Christian radio host Kevin Swanson, the guy who said college turns women into ugly, angry feminist whores, has come out with another doozy. Women who use birth control pills have many, many tiny fetuses embedded in their wombs; basically a graveyard for fetuses.

http://touch.wonkette.com/wonkette/#!/entry/on-the-pill-tiny-dead-fetuses-are-eating-your-innards,510d8ffed7fc7b5670148e71

This guy probably conferred with the same doctor as Todd Aiken. I wonder if he was also J'Chelle's doctor.

As my mother would say "Just who are these people?"

His imaginary friends, obviously. No one who's passed a basic biology course let alone made it through medical school or graduate school in a science program would do anything but roll around on the floor and laugh uproariously at such a complete and thorough lack of understanding of how the female reproductive system works.

His imaginary friends, obviously. No one who's passed a basic biology course let alone made it through medical school or graduate school in a science program would do anything but roll around on the floor and laugh uproariously at such a complete and thorough lack of understanding of how the female reproductive system works.

They are probably graduates from an ATI "science" course. Where they were told that everyone who appreciates God's creation are scientists. And then they started making up stories to make Kevin Swanson like them.

The sad thing, I actually know people who will take this seriously.

Really!?!?!? How do they manage to get out of bed everyday with so few brain cells?

Archived