IGNORED

Birth control = Graveyard for tiny dead babies - Merged

chaotic life

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/s ... ead-babies

I saw this elsewhere. I actually need brain bleach after actually listening to the program myself and confirming that the transcript posted here is EXACTLY what is said in the program.

According to Kevin Swanson, a conservative Radio host, scientists have compared the womb lining of women who used birth control against women who did not and discovered that their wombs are embedded with tiny dead babies....they are a graveyard of tiny dead babies.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The stupid actually burns on this one. I guess it shouldn't. Mustn't use our brains, now should we.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/swanson-wombs-women-birth-control-embedded-dead-babies

I saw this elsewhere. I actually need brain bleach after actually listening to the program myself and confirming that the transcript posted here is EXACTLY what is said in the program.

According to Kevin Swanson, a conservative Radio host, scientists have compared the womb lining of women who used birth control against women who did not and discovered that their wombs are embedded with tiny dead babies....they are a graveyard of tiny dead babies.

The stupid actually burns on this one. I guess it shouldn't. Mustn't use our brains, now should we.

It's amazing that religion cancels out some people's common sense to such an extent that brainless fools can get their own radio and tv shows. You'd think he'd be too busy trying to master walking and breathing at the same time.

Thanks for taking one for the team so nobody else has to listen to the idiocy. :clap:

scientists have compared the womb lining of women who used birth control against women who did not and discovered that their wombs are embedded with tiny dead babies....they are a graveyard of tiny dead babies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, I can't help but to laugh at that incredibly stupid statement. How do they come up with this stuff?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, I can't help but to laugh at that incredibly stupid statement. How do they come up with this stuff?

That explains my podgy tummy. :lol:

Oh yes, he says "womb." I actually thought he was saying WOUND the first time he said it. WHO called a uterus a WOMB and actually tries to make a scientific claim--a bogus one, but the scientific name is UTERUS. Apparently he has signficant uterus-envy.

Of course it had to be Kevin Swanson. Not too many other people are that dumb - I hope.

What the fuck does he think monthly menses are for? The lining is replaced every month that a woman doesn't become pregnant.

Dead babies in the lining? FFFS!

Of course it had to be Kevin Swanson. Not too many other people are that dumb - I hope.

What the fuck does he think monthly menses are for? The lining is replaced every month that a woman doesn't become pregnant.

Dead babies in the lining? FFFS!

Really nice to see you posting Burris!

I want to know who are the "some doctors and some scientists." Just want to make sure I never make an appointment with these quacks.

Gaaah!! The inability to grasp even the most basic concepts of biology, I just...I mean I....I....and then to spread your ignorance and... I just.. :angry-banghead:

It's amazing that religion cancels out some people's common sense to such an extent that brainless fools can get their own radio and tv shows. You'd think he'd be too busy trying to master walking and breathing at the same time.

Thanks for taking one for the team so nobody else has to listen to the idiocy. :clap:

Whaddaya expect? He has 2 brain cells-one for breathing and one for standing up.

It makes me sad to live in a world where someone can be this stupid, and others can be stupid enough to believe it. I mean, this is basic, basic biology.

Were these "doctors" and "scientists" actual college educated people, or did they complete the ATI wisdom books for 3rd grade science at the SOTDRT?

These people have no idea about exactly what menstuation is or how the uterus works. The eggs that arent fertilised and the lining of the uterus are washed away in a period, nothing remains. If you are on some forms of birth control, eggs arent even released. Also it isnt even an embryo or anything (surely even the biggest pro lifers dont consider eggs and sperm to be babies?) until the egg is fertilised. Birth control stops eggs from being fertilised, because it stops you from getting pregnant.

I learned how periods work when I was 10.

So all my scar tissues are tiny, dead babies? Now I know the cause of my condition, though I had it before I ever became sexually active, I have dead babies all over my "womb" right now! Why couldn't my doctor see these on the ultrasounds? Should I sue the company for wrongful death claims? They killed my babies!

What scientists came up with this bit of information? Do they work at that Creationism museum the Duggars are so fond of?

Oh hell no; they work in a van under a major overpass. Persecution drove 'em to such down-to-hell quarters.

(Fuck's sake: How the hell can these people grow up without even the most basic knowledge of human biology?)

WTF? Just who are these "scientists"? They no nothing about the female anatomy or how birth control works. Stupid, crazy, ignorant fudndies!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/swanson-wombs-women-birth-control-embedded-dead-babies

So what about people who use condoms as birth control?

So what about people who use condoms as birth control?

You're evil anyway, because you're denying the possibility of life, to which you should always be open to. But at least in a zombie apocalypse, you stand a fighting chance. :lol:

So, Swanson, what about all those sperm that don't reach the egg when only 1 sperm does? Are those sperm dead babies? What about periods? Are you afraid that women just use abortions to kill baby boys to get revenge on men who want to put them in their place, which isn't true? Women get abortions for a variety of personal reasons that you don't need to know. There is a difference between taking down patriarchy so that everybody has equal opportunities and having abortions to get rid of baby boys for revenge, which is your anti-choicers so-called reality in your fantasy world.

Learn it.

He seems really to think that a fertilzed ovum is a miniature baby.

Also do these people realize that BC control isn't jsut for evil promiscuous sluts? That monogamous married women might not want to pop one child after the other? Or does every single egg need to be impregnated?

THIS is what happened to Michelle Duggar. The doctor that told her birth control kills babies told her that her womb is littered with tiny corpses and she never was the same again.

Archived