IGNORED

It's Peter Bradrick's Birthday!

WonderingInWA

I really don't know for sure, but a baby that young possibly cannot have adequate resistance for germs, can she? Why would anyone, even complete tools like Peter and Kelly, deliberately expose such a vulnerable infant to the whole fucking world! Oh yeah, I forgot.. only "man child" counts...

I hate long transcontinental flights - imagine what hell that must be for a newborn... (and for those sitting next to these idiots)

I really don't know for sure, but a baby that young possibly cannot have adequate resistance for germs, can she? Why would anyone, even complete tools like Peter and Kelly, deliberately expose such a vulnerable infant to the whole fucking world! Oh yeah, I forgot.. only "man child" counts...

Honestly, I can only see traveling with a 1-2 week old infant if the trip was absolutely necessary. But I guess a VF event in Europe was considered a necessary trip, so much that they risked both baby and Kelly's health for it.

I would really, really like to seebe a fly on the wall the day at the moment that Kelly realizes what a tool she's married to if that hasn't happened already. One can argue that she is just as bad as Peter and maybe she is, but I can't help but feel that the story that she insisting in going on this trip (as opposed to Peter) is not entirely true. Didn't she have a caesarean with Geneva as well?

ETA: I searched if Kelly did have a caesarean with Geneva; can't find anything definite but know she had an emergency c-section with the previous baby so unless she managed to get a VBAC, there'a good chance she had a C-section with Geneva. Can't imagine she would even want to travel overseas while recovering from that, which leads me to believe Peter probably pushed it.

I wondered about that too -- the passport. I really think she was 1 or 2 weeks old -- how do you get a passport that fast? Well, I guess if you go directly to the passport offices and take a number and wait and wait and wait, right?

There are ~25 agencies across the US where you can appear in person to get a passport, but DC is still the closest to P&K. You have to call for an appointment, but they can be hard to get and you will probably still have to wait.

You can also hire a local company to expedite the process, and they will send a courier to the agency on your behalf. They usually have an easier time getting an appointment and can present multiple files at one time. They can usually get it back within a week or so, but it costs a shit-ton. Not only do you have to pay the passport fee+expedite fee to the USDS, but you have to pay the agency for their time and overnight shipping both ways.

Can't buy a functional hot water heater for his wife and 5 young children, but somehow Peter comes up with all this money for international travel. It makes no sense :?

Good Lucifer is that guy a moron...

5 kids already? Poor wife. That dude is majorly ugly, inside and out.

There are ~25 agencies across the US where you can appear in person to get a passport, but DC is still the closest to P&K. You have to call for an appointment, but they can be hard to get and you will probably still have to wait.

You can also hire a local company to expedite the process, and they will send a courier to the agency on your behalf. They usually have an easier time getting an appointment and can present multiple files at one time. They can usually get it back within a week or so, but it costs a shit-ton. Not only do you have to pay the passport fee+expedite fee to the USDS, but you have to pay the agency for their time and overnight shipping both ways.

Can't buy a functional hot water heater for his wife and 5 young children, but somehow Peter comes up with all this money for international travel. It makes no sense :?

Somehow, I sense that Peter manages to weasel into the Brown/Phillips trip funds for these things. Since Scott was a "tour guide" on the trip, I have a feeling that Peter and Kelly's trip was funded by the fawning groupies. Don't you think that Doug's whole point in taking tour groups at inflated prices is having a free trip to Europe for his family and close friends? And then there's the money coming in from DVD and audio sales during and after the trip and wasn't there a way to donate so that a veteran could go to Normandy? I'll bet there was some left to spare after the veterans travel expenses were paid. In short, I doubt very much that any of the royalty on the trip paid much for their experience. Man, I wish the government would investigate Vision Forum's "ministry" expenses.

I hate long transcontinental flights - imagine what hell that must be for a newborn... (and for those sitting next to these idiots)

I went to Israel @ 19. (birthright trip) their were several young kids on the plane I was bother by that. Of in their case they might have been moving to the country.

Man, I wish the government would investigate Vision Forum's "ministry" expenses.

I would love to see that, too, but Dougie (Is A Tool) has a law degree (a real one) so my guess he knows just enough about the law to keep himself out of legal trouble.

Archived