IGNORED

Pastor claimed his penis had been anointed with “Holy Spirit

doggie

Of course this guy is a not job and he fully believes in it. If you read the story he is looking forward to handing out his Jesus juice in prison.

The sad part is people believe him that's the really pathetic part.

Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”

A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, “He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth.”

“Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation”.

http://m24digital.com/en/2013/01/29/pas ... -faithful/

Never, ever trust a man of the cloth. Even if you don't know what they've done to deserve your distrust, they do.

The first comment I saw under the article said "it gives 'coming to Jesus' a whole new meaning."

This is a case where a little bit of Haldol might go a long, long way. The article said he was looking forward to going to prison to do more of this. I'm guessing it won't be quite like he expects. ;)

I don't understand. Aren't all penises anointed by God, George Washington and Chuck Norris every time someone of the sacred male genitalia enters this world?

You know what? I can't even be mad about this. It's so stupid that if he can convince someone of it, all I can muster is "meh."

The most pathetic part is he thinks it's true too.

Does he really believe his penis is anointed by the Holy Spirit? It is a bizarre story.

it sure sounds like it. i mean why else would he want to go to jail and offer the cops a dose? The guy is a fruitcake of the first order. Better not let him near some of our favorite fundies he may convert them.

The first comment I saw under the article said "it gives 'coming to Jesus' a whole new meaning."

I just snorted orange juice out my nose! :laughing-rolling:

Archived